十九 ✔️

Akira panted, already exhausted from the battle. He stepped off the female demon, her body shifting with his weight. Orange blood pooled out heavily from the now deceased female demon. The devil now shifted back, all that's left on him were his pants, which had torn a bit as he grew. Akira wiped his arms and flung the blood on the ground as he cleaned himself. But (Y/n) couldn't help but stare. The orange fluid coated the man's abs, shimmering and glistening in the light of the moon. Her cheeks flushed. 'Thank god it's dark out and he won't be able to see,' she thought as she continued to stare. 

  Akira noticed how red her face was but was still pissed off from earlier so he didn't say anything. He honestly thought it was cute of her to blush over him. It made him feel nice. After getting as much blood as he could off of him, he wrapped an arm around (Y/n)'s waist and walked her home.

  "Sorry, you had to see that," Akira spoke, almost by her home.

  "It's alright, I suppose. It's not entirely your fault." The girl gave the boy a reassuring smile as they stepped up on the porch. 

  "I would give you a hug," she started chuckling a bit, "But you're covered in blood."

  He looked down at himself, wiping some blood off of his chest. He hopefully looked up at her again as she started to step up the stairs.

  He furrowed his brows, grabbed her by her wrist and pulled her into a passionate kiss. She was surprised by this, but melted into the kiss right away, draping her arms over his shoulders. He placed his hands on top of her waist as he pulled away, but kept close. He pushed his forehead up against hers as the two closed their eyes.

  "I love you,"

"I know..."

---

  God, why did (Y/n) feel like this. She placed her head in her hands as she shook her head. She sat alone on her bed, the sun shining through her large window. The rays had woken her up from her sleep, turning the room a pale orange hence the white walls. Akira had left that night and made his way towards Ryo's. He genuinely wanted to stay, but (Y/n) insisted she wanted to be alone. A little hurt, he agreed and left. Buzzing could be heard from the nightstand nearby. Reaching over, she grabbed her phone and answered the call. 

  "Hello?"

  "Hey, babe." Akira greeted.

  (Y/n) flushed at the nickname he gave, but let him continue.

  "You had me worried last night. Are you okay? How come you didn't want me over?" He went on. (Y/n) rubbed her eyes as she looked over at the window.

"I'm not sure. I was just tired and wanted to be alone." She stared at the wall as she spoke. She combed her hair back with her fingers.

  "Oh... Are you okay?" He asked again.

  "I'm fine, Aki." She chuckled as she tried her take on a cute nickname. On the other side, the boy flushed, covering his face with his hand so Ryo wouldn't see.

  "So... Can I come over?"

  "Yeah." She sighed.