十二 ✔️

Ryo filmed as Akira started to transform in front of the 3 demons. They brought up about how they'd offer if they had some but only out of fear. Nonetheless, Akira didn't want any as he became upset and started tearing the demons apart. His long limbs outstretched as he tore and scratched at the monsters. Their luminescent blood splattering the already damaged walls. As Ryo filmed this, something caught his eye.

"Infrared light," he said aloud as he started to call after the person running away. His eyes widened and his attention shot back to his friend now biting a demon in half.

"Akira, Akira! Someone's filmed you!"

---

(Y/n) decided to hang out with Miki tonight while Ryo and Akira were off on a hunt. (Y/n) was told to call it "guy stuff," and pretend she didn't know. Miki and (Y/n) at the moment were watching a movie. Both in shorts and tank tops, they sloppily lay over the couch. The movie wasn't that interesting.

Getting a call on her phone, Miki walks into another room and answers it.

"Mr. Nagasaki?" she answers, staring out the window. She noticed that the sun was setting.

"Miki~ there's something I wanna talk to you about. Can we get together right away?"

  "Can't it be over the phone?" The girl asks, looking back at (Y/n) on the couch. She didn't want to leave her alone now that she's finally got the chance to hang out with her.

  "It can't be over the phone! I won't talk about work! There's something I need to ask you, I promise that I'll never call you again! Please, just this once, it'll be the last. Please, I'm desperate!"

  Before she could respond, he started up again.

  "Could you come to the studio? I'll explain it to you there. I'll be waiting! Bu-bye!"

  "Wait!" Before Miki could even give the man a response, the girl sighs and puts her phone on the counter. Now she had no choice but to go. But what about (Y/n)? If it isn't about work, maybe she'd be interested in coming along?

  "What was that about, Miki?" (Y/n) asked, standing up from the couch and following her into the room she was in.

  "Mr. Nagasaki wants to talk to ask me something. He says it's important." She sighs, placing a hand over her head.

  "Nagasaki?" The (h/c) haired girl asks, tilting her head.

  "He's a photographer." She gave the girl a smile.

  "Do you know his first name by any chance?"

  "Oh, it's Koji. Koji Nagasaki."

  (Y/n)'s eyes widened. She hasn't heard that name in years. Noticing this, Miki studies her facial expression. Her face softens in realization.

  "So you do know him. I need to go meet up with him, you're welcome to tag along if you want." She said, patting the girl's shoulder and walking towards the door. She slides on her shoes and places a hand on the knob. Not hearing and movement, she sighs knowing she'd have to go alone and heads out the front door. Starting to jog, the short haired girl looks up at the sky and catches some clouds in the distance.

  "Miki! Wait!" She hears from behind her. Slowing down her pace, she turns behind her to see a panting (Y/n) behind her. Catching up to her speed, (Y/n) chuckles as she breathes heavily. "I'm not a good runner," she comments. 

  "That's okay," Miki smiled and slowed down a bit.

-

  Rain soon began to sprinkle down from the darkening sky. Both of the girls picked up the pace; (Y/n) shielding herself with her arms, regretting not grabbing a jacket. 

  "We're here," Miki states as she steps down the stairs. (Y/n) started to feel nervous as anxiety swirled around in her stomach. Sweat and rain coated her skin as they neared Mr. Nagasaki's door. Miki raised her hand up to the doorbell, only to have it be quickly opened by the said man.

  "It suddenly started to rain! There's a shower here, right?" Miki says, raising her voice as the rain starts to pour down harder. (Y/n) only stared at the male. Her eyes softening as she studies and remember the man. 

  "Koji..." She mumbles with a smile. He welcomed the two in with a deadpanned look. Miki ran inside as (Y/n) just quietly looks around. Her back towards the man, she admires a photo hanging on the wall. A cornflower blue goop appears to seep from Koji's mouth as (Y/n) monologues.

  "You seem to be doing well, Koji... I've missed you so much. I feel horrible for leaving you and mom, but I couldn't stay there any longer. Tell me, are you guys still struggling? I could help, you know... I have the money now, lots of it. But only if you guys accept me again," She finishes with a few sniffles. Before she realized it, she had already started to cry. 

  "I-" before (Y/n) could continue, her phone begins to ring. 

  "Excuse me," she says, taking her phone out from her back pocket and steps outside to answer it.