十六 ✔️

(Y/n)'s face flushed as the boy tiredly neared her.

"W-what?" She asked, not really sure if she was hearing correctly. The boy tiredly rubbed his eye and pulled her along by her wrist and into her room.

"Hey, wait a minute–!" The girl shouts before being lifted up and tossed onto the bed. As she sits up, she gets pinned back down by Akira. He climbs leans down and gently kisses her cheek while pinning her arms down.

"You're so pretty, (Y/n)." The tired boy mumbles out, brushing his lips up against her neck. She tenses as he soon begins to kiss and suckle. Attempting to thrash, (Y/n) worries she'll get hickies as he nears her collarbone.

"A-Akira, stop. I'm too tired for this right now," she whined, pulling her arm away and freeing a hand. Releasing her wrist, he sits up. A pout formed on his face as she sits up.

"(Y/n)~" he whined, grabbing her waist and massaging her exposed skin with his thumbs. She embarrassedly pulled down her shirt and pushed the male off of her.

Looking down, she notices a (large) tent forming in the male's pants. Her face catches fire and she averts her eyes as quickly as possible.

"Y-you can sleep with me, j-just no funny business!" She sighed, lying down and pulling the covers over her. He nods and climbs in bed next to her, pulling her close. Her hands draped over his abdomen while her head rested on his chest. Finding the position comfortable, she starts to close her eyes. But before her world fades to black, she hears something from the male. 

"I love you."

---

  Waking up to Akira basically smothering (Y/n), she groaned and pushed him off, wanting her space. He let out a tired groan as well, grabbing her hand and pulling her closer.

  "Morning~" he cooed into her ear. She shivered as his rough morning voice sounded all the more exciting. Her face flushed red as she hid her face in the pillow.

  "(Y/n)~ are you hiding from me? Cute," he mumbled the last part to himself as he neared her red face. He gently kissed her cheek and sat up, stretching his arms out. Looking up more, her eyebrows furrowed.

  "Since when did you take off your shirt?" She asked, sitting up.

  "It got hot last night so I took it off." He replied as he continued to stretch, showing off his muscles. Catching on to what he was doing, she playfully slapped his chest.

  "Cut that out," She laughed, standing up from the bed. She combed through her hair with her fingers and headed towards the bathroom. "I'm going to take a shower, don't tear up my house." She responded, opening up the bathroom door. He gave her descending body a huge smile and stood up from the bed. 

---

  "Oh, Akira, you didn't have to make breakfast–" (Y/n) said as she dried her hair with a towel. He gave her a light smile as he set the plate in front of her. It was her favorite breakfast dish. She gave the male another smile, appreciating his generosity and picked up her fork. He mimicked the girl, picking up the fork and taking a bite of his food. Being Akira, he ate everything in less than 2 minutes. But he waited for (Y/n) to finish before taking both of their plates to the sink. 

  Akira loved (Y/n). Even though they've only known each other for a few months, he knew what he had for her was real. He's never felt like this towards anyone and he knows it's love. He wanted to hold her and to never let go. He wanted to kiss her and have it never end. He would do anything for her. 

  He loved her. 

  But did she feel the same?