二五 ✔️

Time stood still for Akira as he watched his loved one slide down from the pole, blood dripping down right after.

  "(Y-Y/n)!" He screamed out. Satan simply watched the male pick up the lifeless corpse and caress her face. Tears fell down, splashing off her pale cheeks. Satan's eyebrow twitched as he neared the two. "Akira," he called out. "Your battle is with me. She's dead now, pay no attention to her."

This struck a cord in Akira. Anger stretched his features as tears streamed down his face. He pulled the girl closer to his chest and quickly stood up.

"You..." he growled. "(Y/n) was right. You're a horrible person! You are selfish! You take everything you want, you don't think about other people!" He screams at the blonde. He starts to walk away with the girl in his arms, but only to stop. He doesn't turn around as he speaks, "The next time I see you, I will fucking kill you."

  Satan's eyes widened as the two walked away. He placed a finger to his lips in thought as he watched Akira's back.

  "Jenny," he called to the demon servant. She revealed herself and neared her master.
  "Yes?"

  "This hasn't happened before... Has it?" The blonde asked as he raised himself on top of a building to get a better view of Akira and the dead one. Jenny followed right after, appearing next to the fallen angel.

  "No, it hasn't." She replied nonchalantly.

  "I wonder..." he mumbled. "How this one will affect me and my plans."

---

  "(Y/n)..." the boy mourned, calling out to his lover as he laid her on the grass. He continued to call her name as he laid down next to her, his head resting on top of her chest. He held onto her, her blood soaking his face. He didn't care. Tears stained his cheeks, the blood getting into his hair. He looked up at the sky, entwining his fingers with hers. The sun was setting; the sky turning orange, the clouds like creamy swirls in the sky.

  "What a pretty sky," the boy sighed as he took in the last of her scent. Tears continued to fall from his face, knowing that she would've loved this moment. To lay together under the warm sun watching the clouds. All that time he continued to think to himself. Why would she do that? He told her to stay. If only he locked the door or something, she'd still be here. But he couldn't blame her. It was a brave thing to do, to help him. Oh god, he loved her. He loved her so much. Why would she risk her life if she knew the costs? Did she love him just as much as he did? He squeezed her limp body a little more tightly as he continued to cry his heart out, thoughts of them together flashed through his mind.

---

Where am I?? I look around the blank space, my (h/c) flowing along with my movements. My eyes widened as I look down at my abdomen, remembering that I was impaled. I died. I remember dying. I remember gripping onto the pole, attempting to relieve some of the pain. I remember dying. I remember slipping out of consciousness. And then-then nothing.

"Hello, child." A voice spoke to me, waking me from my thoughts.

"W-who's there?" I looked around, my hair following my movements as if I were underwater.

"I go by many names... But you can call me archangel Raguel. I've been watching you, my child, and I've seen you're journey."

My eyes widen as I look around, searching for the voice. "A-am I dead?" I ask the beautiful voice. A chuckle can be heard from the powerful, yet soft voice.

"Yes, you are dead. But I don't think this is where your journey should stop. I want to help you, child. After hearing about your story, I plan to help you."

My eyes widen, tears pricked my eyes as I look up to the voice in hope. I can finally see Akira again. I can apologize for doing something so stupid, for worrying him, for letting him down. Wait, would I be able to see Akira?

"Yes, you will see your partner again." The voice chuckled at my thoughts. I smiled and brushed my hands through my hair in relief.

"So, how do we do this?" I ask. It took a moment for the voice to respond, as if in thought.

"We will merge bodies." He replied, his tone suddenly dropping, making his voice more serious. I narrowed my eyes in thought. If it would work, that would mean...

"That would mean that I won't exist consciously," he finished my thought.

"Are you willing to give that up, just to help me? You're an archangel, you would be giving up your position–"

"Yes, but you aren't thinking of the big picture, (Y/n). I will help you eliminate Lucifer. After eliminating Lucifer, this cycle will cease and you could potentially save the humans from total extinction. You could help defeat the demons, take back the land that God has given you. I, Raguel, Archangel of justice, will help you. But only if you accept. Do you?"