二四 ✔️

It didn't take long for Akira to find Ryo. He was at his apartment, of course.

"Akira." Ryo greeted. He was sitting on his white sofa, a laptop in front of him. Probably tweeting. "Why are you here? You must be careful, the world is out to get you. News got out about your... conversion." His blue eyes glinted as a sinister smirk tugged at his lips.

  Akira's eyes widened, his wings and demon ears drooped back. "Ryo... don't tell me... that you did this!?" Anger could be seen on the half-demon boy in front of the blonde. His skin color deepened to a dark bluish gray and his lower half became animalistic with fur.

"Why!? Why would you do this, Ryo!?" He seethed. Ryo shut off his laptop and slowly stood up. His slender form neared the devilman.

"Because Akira, I'm Satan."

---

(Y/n) panted as she jogged down the driveway. A few smaller demons attempted to chase after her, but became bored and eventually stopped. It was just a few more blocks until she would be at Ryo's.

Her breath became jagged, her mouth started to get dry. Sweat rolled down her forehead but she knew she had to keep going. For Akira. Her lungs burned and her throat felt like it was closing. She was almost there. She soon spotted the tall building from a distance, only to be stopped by a large demon in front of her. It had dark fur, a long blue tongue, and sickly green bat wings. It was quite large and maybe impossible to outrun it, but she was determined. 

---

  "Ryo... You don't have to do this! What will it accomplish!? What will you gain from it!?" Akira screamed out at the blonde. Ryo had transformed by now. His hair now longer and matched with a bust. Along his back rested 12 beautiful wings.

  "I will get rid of all humans, and soon take on God himself once again," Ryo replied, his voice was more monotone with a dose of the feminine side. This disturbed Akira greatly. To find out that his best friend was Satan and had tits is vastly horrifying.

  "And then what? After you take His place. What next?" Asked Akira. Tears streamed down his face. "You want to get rid of life down here, but for what? Just so you can rule it? Has nothing changed your mind?"

  "Akira, I want you to help me. That's why I gave you the champion's body. So we could be together."

Akira looked down in thought. His mind glazed over the past few months, the past few years of him being friends with Ryo. His thoughts flashed to meeting (Y/n).

  "Akira,"

  Both the males' eyes landed on the girl holding onto the wall. She had a gash in her side and was bleeding out pretty bad.

  "(Y/n)!" Akira dashes towards her but was stopped by Ryo's warning voice.

  "Akira, don't go to her." His voice seemed to echo throughout the area, which sent chills down the girl's spine. Akira stopped in his tracks, his eyes narrowed at the archangel.

  "If you go to her and try to help her, I will kill her. Your main focus is me, remember? Or have you forgotten." This statement made the devilman clench his fists. He didn't want her to die in the hands of that bastard, but he didn't want her to die of blood loss.

  "I'm fine, Akira. D-don't worry about me." The girl stuttered out. She wasn't sure how she made it, but she did. Along with a few wounds.

  The boy gave her a look that was unreadable but turned his head back to the blonde. He clenched his teeth and fists and walked up to him. Swinging his arm back, he landed a punch in Satan's face, sending him back a few feet. His facial expression seemed unfazed though.

  "If you fight me, you will die." He simply stated. This angered him more, landing another punch. "I don't want to do this, Akira."

  As the two began to fight, the girl lowered herself onto the ground watching the fight. If she interferes, she will die, no doubt about it. But what she can do is stay on the sidelines cheering her lover on. Even as she cheers, a look of worry pervades on her face. She wishes this was one of his track meets, cheering him on in that way, but this was something worse. Anxiety swirled around in her gut as she continued to watch the fight, Akira noticeably losing. At this, she couldn't stand to just watch anymore.

  Standing up, she rushed over to Satan and jumped onto his back, tugging at the fluffy wings on his head. He stumbled, and threw her back, making her fly towards a worn down building that the two managed to destroy already. Akira watched as she was thrown, her back now colliding with a wall as a metal pole pierced through her chest. 

  The male stopped as he watched his loved one die. He watched her take her last breath, the tears ceasing and her last struggle to keep her self up. He watched her hands releasing the metal pole and falling down to her sides, lifeless.

  She was gone.

  And it was his fault.