二二 ✔️

*🍋 I like lemonade, don't you? 

  "As if it were her last..."

  "What?" Akira asked, head tilted in curiosity. His eyes were wide with disbelief.

  "Oh, nothing. Never mind." She laughed awkwardly to herself. 'I was just trying to be poetic.' Akira held onto her the same, dipping down to peck her lips again. She smiled into the sweet kiss and placed her hands on top of his cheeks. She felt lucky to be his. Pushing her down onto the bed, the comforter surrounding her delicate form. Her shirt slid up from the impact, exposing a bit of precious skin. The black haired boy bit his lip and gently traced his thumb along her side and stomach, his other hand cupping her waist. A shiver went up her spine as he dragged his finger further down along the waistband of her pants. He jokingly tugged with a smirk on his lips and pulled his hand away.

  A pout lay on her lips as she propped herself up with her elbows. "Don't tease me like that." She lightly kicked him in the chest.

  He chuckled and grabbed onto her leg, lowering it to the side and pushing their pelvises closer. Her face flushed out of embarrassment, never having experienced this contact before. Both of their bodies were heated; they felt hot and bothered. Each second, growing hotter and more bothered.

  "Akira," she accidentally moaned out, her cheeks flushing more at the tone of her voice. He simply smiled and leaned down.

  "(Y/n)," he mimicked, teasing her in a rougher voice in an attempt to arouse her more. And it worked. She roughly pulled him down for another heated kiss, impatiently slipping her tongue into his mouth. Kissing back, he sloppily unbuttons her blouse, sliding the colored shirt down her shoulders. Pulling away from the kiss, she lifts up his black shirt over his head and throws it to the floor along with hers. As she does this, Akira makes his way down to her pants and unzips them, slowly sliding them down her thighs. Anticipation could be felt between the both of them. Were they really about to do this?

  Akira somehow managed to get his pants off in the short couple of seconds while she was questioning herself. He stood on his knees, clad in nothing but black boxers, waiting for her to collect her thoughts.

  'This is... This is what I want. I want him.'

  "(Y/n)," Akira mumbles, leaning down and enveloping her in a sweet kiss. Their lips pushed up against each other in a heated fashion; both of their cheeks flushed. "I love you." He pulls away but keeping close.

  "I love you too," she smiled and pulled him back up for another kiss. He lowered himself again, gently kissing down her jaw and down to her neck. Gently nipping at her skin through the small kisses, he began to leave dark lovebites.

  Her fingers tangle into his thick black hair as he dips deeper down; kissing her stomach now. Her back arches to give him more surface area to plot his lips. He licks down to the lace of her underwear, biting at the hem and sliding them off her body. Sitting up, he gazes at her body, glory and all. He took pleasure in seeing her like this. Biting his lip, he places his hands above her head and slips his cold fingers behind her back, quickly unclasping her bra. As he threw it to the ground, she quickly covered herself, not used to the cold air in the room.

  "Hey, we'll warm it up in here pretty soon." He joked with a wink. She chuckled and wrapped her arms around his neck as he quickly got his boxers off.

  "Ah, (Y/n)... I don't have a condom with me–"

  "It's fine." She quickly shut him up by forcing her lips onto his. He smiled and positioned himself at her entrance. She was already wet enough, no lubricant needed.

  "Ngh~" she moaned out as he thrusted into her. His hands roughly grasped at her waist, nails digging into her skin. The pain mixed with the pleasure she was receiving added some spice to their session.

  Her hands clawed at his back, he could feel the exhilaration and tension build up in his lower region. He was close. She could feel it too as he continued to ram into her.

  The bed creaked continuously, getting faster as the two neared their climax. And with a few more pumps, the two came together, holding each other close and both calling out each others names.

  Akira collapsed next to the girl, exhausted and now sleepy. All tension was released and he was feeling a lot better. Semen dripped onto the inside of her thighs, not really minding the feeling. She was happy. They both were happy; cuddling each other until they both fell asleep.