Valentine's Day and Polls

Emerald's P.O.V

I sat on mommy's bean bag chair as Emma sat next to me, waiting for mommy to get back so they can record a video for YouTube. Today's Valentine's Day and mommy was out with Cameron so he could pick something up for Emma. Emma and I scrolled through YouTube and watched a video and they talked about a poll.

"What's a poll?" I asked, turning to Emma.

"A poll is a question with normally two or more answers and there is no wrong answer and anyone can normally vote for it," Emma explained.

"What's the video you both will be filming?" I asked her.

"The Be My Valentine YouTube Tag," She explained.

"Maybe after she's done editing we could put a poll on her YouTube video," I giggled.

"I think I read your mind," Emma smirked.

A few minutes later mommy walked upstairs and smiled at us. Emma and mommy began to record the video as I was asking them the questions. I loved helping out with her videos, it just gave me such a rush. Mommy told me that I should try dancing or performing in the local theatre for shows once I'm a little older and I like how that sounds. When Josh tells me about how he was on Broadway when he was younger I imagine like if I was on Broadway and I love the feeling.

After the video ended mommy went downstairs and Emma and I edited the video. We added a poll to it asking her fans, 'Who do you guys think Blue should date?' With the answers of Sawyer and Josh. We posted the poll and thought it should end in five hours. I hugged Emma and walked downstairs.

"Emma's upstairs waiting for you mommy," I smiled at her.

"Okay," Mommy smiled back at me.

Blue's P.O.V

I walked upstairs with ice cream, 2 spoons and pizza rolls and sat down on the floor. Emma sat down next to me and put on 'Newsies' the 2017 version as we ate. We almost quoted the whole show as we ended up finishing it. Emma then put on 'Mean Girls' since I have the movie downloaded to the computer. We watched that as we finished the ice cream and pizza rolls.

"Do you have more ice cream?" Emma asked.

"Ice cream and chocolate," I smirked.

"Give me the damn chocolate," Emma smirked back.

I walked downstairs and went to the kitchen. I grabbed the other container of ice cream and chocolate. I walked upstairs just as Emma put on the bootleg of 'Dear Evan Hansen'. Half way through the second act I get this notification on my computer.

"'Your poll on YouTube has ended',"  I read as I clicked it.

The page opened up and I looked over what the poll was about.

"'Who do you guys think Blue should date?' Emma what the fuck did you do?" I asked her.

"It was Emerald's idea," Emma snitched.

"Way to throw a five year old under the bus," Emerald yelled from downstairs.

"Well She wouldn't be able to figure that out by herself so you helped her," I smirked.

"Maybe..." She trailed off.

"87% of my fans think I should date Josh again," I whispered.

"Damn. That's less than I though," Emma chuckled.

"Some of these comments say that I should give Josh a second chance," I sighed, "Should I?"

"That's your choice Blue. No one can make you," Emma shrugged, "But the question is, do you still like Josh?"

"To be honest, I don't know how I feel," I shrugged.

"Well we can't force you to do anything but I think you should," Emma shrugged.

"I'll think on it."