Airplane and To Be Continued

I woke up the next day and got changed into sweatpants and a sweatshirt. I put my hair into a messy bun and climbed out of bed. I walked into Emerald's room and woke her up. She yawned and sat up. She smiled at me and climbed out of bed and got changed. She slid on flip flops and I did the same. I grabbed my backpack as Emerald grabbed hers. We walked out to the car to see Alex waiting there with Emma, Kyle, Cameron and Josh. Tyler had to fly back last night so I didn't get to see him. We got into the car and Alex drove us to the airport. We spotted security and we got out. Security surrounded us and I held Emerald.

"Keep your head down Emerald," I whispered to her.

She nodded and put her head in the crook of my neck. We put our luggage through luggage check and walked inside with the group. We had our bags checked and went to the gate. I sat down and Josh sat on my left with Emma on my right. I sighed and smiled at them.

"You okay?" Emma asked me.

"It's nerve racking," I chuckled softly.

"You'll do great," Josh smiled at me.

"Thanks Josh," I smiled back.

"Now boarding, flight to New Jersey," The announcer smiled.

I stood up and Kyle pulled me into a hug, "You've come a long way Blue. Stay safe and watch Emerald like a hawk."

"Of course I will," I chuckled as I pulled away from Kyle.

Alex pulled me into a hug, "Don't hurt yourself Blue. If you need anything, call us."

"I will," I smiled as I pulled away and pulled Cameron into a hug while ruffling his hair, "I'll miss you Cammy."

"I'll miss you too Blueberry," Cameron sighed as he flicked my hair.

I pulled away from Cameron and smiled at Emma, "I'll probably miss you the most."

"Probably? What do you mean probably?" Emma asked with a pout.

"I'm joking. Come here," I chuckled as I pulled Emma into a hug.

"I'll miss you so much," Emma sighed.

"I'll miss you too," I sighed back.

After about a minute I pulled away from the hug. I turned to Josh and smiled.

"I'm going to miss you so much," I sighed as I pulled him into a hug.

"I'm going to miss you so much too," Josh sighed as he held me in his arms for what felt like forever.

After about two minutes I pulled away from Josh and smiled at everyone. Security and I made our way onto the plane. I sat Emerald at the window seat as security sat on my right. I seat belted Emerald into the chair and seat belted myself. Emerald held my hand as she traced my arms.

"You okay Emerald?" I asked her.

"I guess I am but I'm going to miss Emma, Cameron, Kyle, Jayce and especially Josh," Emerald explained, "Which reminds me to ask you, do you still have the ring?"

"What ring?" I asked her.

Emerald looked at my neck and pulled at the necklace. She pulled the ring from out of my sweatshirt and showed it to me. I chuckled to myself.

"I completely forgot I was wearing it," I smiled softly.

Emerald smiled at me and giggled. I raised an eyebrow at her and she began to giggled more.

"What are you thinking?" I asked her.

"You like Josh," She smiled.

"Why are you jumping to that conclusion?" I asked her with a chuckle as I ruffled her hair.

"Well don't you remember when you danced with him that one time and almost kissed him? How about or how even though he's done something wrong he still likes you? Or how about when he gave you this promise ring for the second time and said that if you don't love me you can take this off," Emerald smirked, "And since you didn't take it off AND you didn't realize you were still wearing it, you still like him!"

I took the ring and fiddled with it. I smiled and flashbacks of our memories rolled back into my mind. I took my phone out quickly and saw I have a text from Josh.

Josh: You mean everything to me Blue ❤️

I smiled to myself and replied.

Blue: You mean everything to me too ❤️

I locked my phone and my phone buzzed.

Josh: Is that in a friendly way or the L word way?

I chuckled to myself and unlocked my phone before replying.

Blue: Josh. That's the L word way. You know why? Because you're the Broadway boy that stole my heart.

To be continued...