Graduation and Concert

Blue's P.O.V

Right now I am hanging out with everyone from my family. Alex and Tyler flew in from their colleges and came to visit. Emma was also with us along with Kyle, Cameron, Josh and Emerald. We were all talking and joking together about random things. It's the day after graduation so we have nothing to do. No school work, no homework. Nothing.

"Are you ready for your first concert tonight?" Alex asked.

"Oh yeah. Definitely. And you all have backstage passes, right?" I asked.

"Yup," Everyone nodded.

"Good," I nodded.

Parker texted me to start getting ready and I nodded at Emma we walked to my room and I grabbed my outfit for the concert. I changed into a maroon skater skirt, black tights, a black crop top and black thick chunky platform heels. Emma curled my hair and did my makeup. We walked out of my room and to the living room.

"Damn Blue. You are going all out for this show," Kyle chuckled.

"Oh yeah. It's a sold out show. It's going to be great," I smiled.

We all walked out and got into the car Alex drove us to the venue and I went through the back with everyone else, making sure I couldn't be seen. I sat down in my dressing room with Emerald on my lap as Josh sat next to me.

"So, how are you feeling about the tour?" Josh asked.

"I'm excited," I smiled at him.

Josh pulled a necklace with a ring around it and handed it to me, "Keep this for good luck."

I looked the ring over. It's the promise ring from Disney.

"But we aren't together," I explained.

"Well you know I still love you and I think you should wear it for at least this show. If you don't like me anymore, you can take it off," Josh explained.

I nodded. I clipped the necklace around my neck and smiled. Emerald giggled and squirmed in my arms.

"What are you giggling about?" I asked her with a chuckle.

"You two would be a great couple," She explained.

I smiled at her and kissed her head. I turned to Josh and smiled at him. He smiled back and kissed my forehead. He left my dressing room so I could warm up by myself. When the show was about to start, Josh walked into my dressing room and stayed with Emerald as I went to the stage. I put my earpiece in my ear and gripped the mic. I turned to Emma who was off stage and pulled her into a hug.

"I'm going to miss you," I whispered.

"I'm going to miss you too," She whispered back.

I pulled away and smiled at her. I turned on my heels and walked out as the entire venue erupted in screams. This doesn't feel real what so ever.

"Hello Boston!" I yelled into the mic, "How is everyone doing tonight?"

The screams grew louder and I smiled. I turned to the band and nodded. I performed full out, every song that I was told to perform. After the show ended, I walked to my dressing room to see Josh and Emerald. They both stood up and engulfed me in a hug.

"You did amazing," Josh smiled at me.

"Thanks Josh," I smiled back before yawning.

"Come on, everyone's out in the car because they want to get you home now so you can be ready for your flight tomorrow," Josh explained as he picked Emerald up and carried her.

We walked out to the car and I got inside along with Emerald and Josh. Alex drove us home and I held Emerald as we got out. Everyone left to their own house as I walked across the street to mine. I changed Emerald into pajamas and tucked her in. I wiped my makeup off and changed into pajamas also. I climbed into bed and sooner than later, fell asleep.