Interview and Tour

Blue's P.O.V

Today Josh and I were invited to do an interview for live t.v. Great. I got dressed in high waisted black skinny jeans, a lace white tank top, black studded platform chunky heel ankle boots and a jean jacket. I put a black satin choker on and a dark shade of red for lipstick. I got Emerald dressed and brought her out to the across the street to my mother's house. I put her down on the couch as Kyle smiled at me. I smiled back at him and walked out, crossing the road to the car. I got inside and texted Josh to come across the street to the car. A few minutes later got into the passenger side and smiled at me.

"Good morning Blue," Josh stated.

"Good morning Josh," I smiled as I pulled out of the driveway.

We drove to Dunkin Donuts and order coffee before heading to the studio. It's not early but it's early for us. We don't go on until 8:30am and right now it's 6:30am. Once we got to the studio we were escorted to the dressing room. We sat down and I fixed my makeup a little bit.

"Blue. How's Emerald with the whole you being gone a little bit for recording?" Josh asked.

"She doesn't mind it. She says that she has fun hanging out with you," I explained.

"So I never spoke about this to you but I saw your poll on your YouTube video back in February about who you should date," Josh started, "And I was thinking about this for a while now and was wondering, would you want to try to be together again, as a couple."

"Josh, I think for right now I just need to stay out of a relationship and I don't know my emotions," I explained.

"Okay. That's perfectly fine," Josh smiled.

We talked and laughed about random things. I missed this side of Josh, where we got along and joked. I missed our stupid random conversations about converse and pizza. I missed him being able to make me laugh and cry at the same time. Someone knocked on the door and I told them to come in.

"Five minutes till showtime, so let's go so we can get mics and all that," The stage manager smiled at us.

We both got up and walked behind the stage manager. You know what pisses me off, how short I am even with platform boots. I'm still shorter than Josh! We got our mics clipped onto our clothes and we were escorted backstage.

"When Katie announces your name, walk on stage and you both sit on the couch that is to the right of Katie," The manager explained.

We both nodded.

"Hello everyone and welcome to the Katie Rose Show! I'm your host Katie Rose and today I am talking with people who are blowing the media away like a storm. Blue Ortiz started her career on YouTube as SkyBlue. She's filmed videos ever since she was fourteen. In 2017, Blue reaches one million subscribers on YouTube and her subscriber count didn't stop there. Now in 2020, Blue's YouTube channel has over five point five million subscribers. She sighed to Capital Record last month and has her own EP out called, 'Pathway'. Next we have Joshua Colley. Josh started his career in 2013 as Les in Disney's Newsies the Musical on Broadway. Then in 2014 when he was casted as Gavroche in the Broadway revival of Les Miserables. In 2016 Josh played Young Calogero in the Paper Mill Playhouse preview of A Bronx Tale. Later that year, Josh was casted in an Off-Broadway production of You're A Good Man Charlie Brown as Charlie Brown. Josh took a week off from YAGMCB to star as Flounder in The Little Mermaid at the Hollywood Bowl. Now at 18, please welcome, Blue Ortiz and Joshua Colley," Katie smiled at us.

The audience clapped and Josh and I walked on stage. We waved at the audience and sat down on the couch. Dang. I can't believe this is actually happening.

"It's so nice to be here," I smiled at her.

"It's so nice to have you here," Katie smiled back, "So let's start with Blue, tell us about yourself."

"I'm was born in Massachusetts and have lived here my whole 18 years of being alive. I have two older brothers that are in college named Alex and Tyler, a twin brother named Kyle and a younger brother named Jayce. My best friend is Emma Blodgett who's lived next door to me all of her life," I explained.

"Now Josh. Tell us about yourself," Katie smiled at Josh.

"I was born in Tampa Bay, Florida and grew up there until I flew to New York and auditioned for Newsies. After that, I've grew up on the road, always moving around because of the tours. I also have a twin brother but his name is Cameron," Josh explained.

"Now let's start off with some basic questions. How long have you both known each other?" Katie asked us.

"About four years now," Josh smiled at Katie.

"That's exciting. How did you both meet?" Katie asked.

"We have been next door neighbors for four years now," I explained.

"If I remember correctly, back in 2016 you both dated for about 5 months or so," Katie explained.

"Yes we did," I nodded.

"What ruined your relationship?" She asked.

"Well we both are still in high school and will be until we graduate in two weeks. So what ruined that was typical high school drama," I explained.

"Have you both thought about getting back together?" Katie asked.

"We have but we did not get back together," Josh explained.

"We have one last question for you Blue," Katie smiled at me.

"Okay. Shoot," I smiled back.

"Are the rumors true? You are going on tour?" Katie asked.

I gulped and nodded, "Yes they are."

"You heard it here first folks. Thank you so much to Josh and Blue for coming to the show so early in the morning while you are supposed to be in school. Everyone in the audience, you are going home with a copy of Blue's EP 'Pathway'. If you would like to see Blue on tour go to www.SkyBlueTour.com," Katie smiled at the camera.

"And we are clear!" The camera man yelled.

Josh and I stood up and made our way to our dressing room. I sat on the couch as I wiped off my makeup.

"Why didn't you tell me you were going on tour?" Josh asked.

"Because I didn't know how to tell anyone. Emma doesn't even know. You out of my close friends are the first to know," I explained.

We walked out to my car and got in. I turned on the car and began to drive.

"What's going to happen with Emerald?" Josh asked softly.

"I will have to hire a nanny that can also do schooling for Emerald," I explained.

"Do you not realize you won't be seeing any of us while you are gone?" Josh asked me.

"Yeah," I nodded, "I'd it bad to say I can't wait to graduate?"