𝙁 𝙊 𝙐 𝙍

✿ 🌷 ❀ ( Four ) ❀ 🌷 ✿

❛ 𝙒𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀 𝙄𝙏 𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙏𝘼𝙆𝙀𝙎 𝙊𝙁𝙁 ❜

🌻 ⑅* 🐚 ⑅* 🌻 ⑅* 🐚 ⑅* 🌻
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

It was out there.

The news was out that the Doctor's companions had been cast.

And yeah, it did come as a bit of a surprise to some people that there was going to be more than one companion going right into it when Matt made his debut as the 11th Doctor. Then again, it did become a bit more clear once people saw that the actresses that were going to be playing the companions were twins Kassidy and Karen Gillan. Of course, no one really knew who they were since they hadn't really been in the entertainment business that long.

Keeping the secret for a full two months had been tough. Not being able to tell people about it had been pure torture since Kassidy and Karen were both so excited about it. However, the first person that they did tell the day afterwords was their mother given that she was a fan of the show. Their father subsequently found out as well and then the Gillan family just kept it between the four of them.

Anyway, it had been a couple of months since the news went public and in that time Kassidy and Karen had been working with the wardrobe department to kind of figure out the sort of styles Lexi and Amy would have. That had been the most fun so far. Although, getting their first scripts had been pretty exciting as well.

That's what they had been doing for the past couple of weeks. They had both been reading over and memorizing lines for the episodes that were titled "The Time of Angels" and "Flesh and Stone".

These were the two episodes that would be the first episodes of Doctor Who series 5 to get filmed. It was a really cool two parter. And it involved creatures that had become some of Kassidy's favorites since she had seen them in the episode "Blink".

The Weeping Angels.

Kassidy also found it pretty cool that she and Karen were going to get to work with Alex Kingston as well. The woman who played the badass River Song. A character whom Kassidy had loved instantly when she had seen her in "Silence in the Library" and "Forest of the Dead" alongside David Tennant as the 10th Doctor and Catherine Tate as Donna Noble.

But that's enough about that. Let's get to what's happening currently.

It was now mid-July and everyone was gearing up to start production on the new series. One of the first things to do: have the read through for the two part episode(s).