𝙎 𝙄 𝙓 𝙏 𝙀 𝙀 𝙉

✿ 🌷 ❀ ( Sixteen ) ❀ 🌷 ✿

❛ 𝙊𝙁𝙁𝙄𝘾𝙄𝘼𝙇 𝙁𝙄𝙍𝙎𝙏 𝘿𝘼𝙏𝙀 ❜

🌻 ⑅* 🐚 ⑅* 🌻 ⑅* 🐚 ⑅* 🌻
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"Wrong!"

"Nope!"

"Too wintery!"

"Hell no!"

"Too nineteen-seventies!"

"Absolutely not!"

Kassidy leaned against the doorframe of her closet, sunglasses on her face and a blue jean jacket hanging off her shoulder. "This isn't going to work."

"Oh, come on!" Karen sighed, rolling over onto her stomach where she was laid out on Kassidy's bed. "You've barely even tried anything."

"Kazza," She leaned out of her closet doorway just slightly, motioning her hand forward towards her sister. "this is the first actual date I've had since we graduated school. Forgive me if I'm a little on edge."

"But it's Matt." Karen squinted at her. "Why're your nerves popping up all of a sudden?"

"Did you not hear what I just said?" Kassidy rolled her eyes and stood back up straight before walking back into her closet. "Anyway, it'd be lovely if you could give me some actual feedback."

"Alright, let it at me." She sighed, rolling onto her back again and looking at things upside down.

"What about... this?" Kassidy asked before she re-emerged, looking pretty adorable in a mid-thigh yellow floral print dress and a pair of brown platform sandals with a tiny bit of a heel to them.

Karen tilted her slightly, her hair hanging off the side of the bed given that she was upside down. "Okay..." She began. "Don't get me wrong, you look absolutely adorable in that, but it might be a bit too summery for right now."

"Yeah, that's what I thought." Kassidy muttered, looking down at herself before huffing slightly and going back into her closet.

"Look, no matter what you pick, Matt's still gonna think you're gorgeous." Karen tried to reassure her. "You know, I actually think it's rather sweet how nervous you are right now."

"You know," She poked her head out of the closet. "I'd have a comeback for that if it wasn't actually true."

Karen snickered as she watched her quickly duck back into the closet before re-emerging a few moments later.

"So... What's the verdict on this?" Kassidy asked while giving a little twirl and showing off her outfit of a dark purple, high-neck maxi dress with a grey jean jacket and a pair of solid black, open-toe strappy sandals. "Yea or nay?"

🎉 You've finished reading 𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝑳𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 ⦅ Matt Smith x Gillan!OFC ⦆ 🎉