𝙀 𝙄 𝙂 𝙃 𝙏

✿ 🌷 ❀ ( Eight ) ❀ 🌷 ✿

❛ 𝙒𝙃𝙀𝙉 𝙄𝙉 𝘾𝙍𝙊𝘼𝙏𝙄𝘼 ❜

🌻 ⑅* 🐚 ⑅* 🌻 ⑅* 🐚 ⑅* 🌻
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Author's Note

Okay, first, I'm really sorry that updates for this story have been scarce. I had just been really focused on getting "Dying Embers" finished for 11 and Lexi 1.0. And now I've been really focused on trying to get "Deep Breath" for "The Stars of Time" done for 12 and Lexi 2.0, which is almost halfway done.

Don't worry, though. I will never abandon this story because I love Kassidy and Matt too much and can't wait for y'all to read what all I have in-store for them. I love me some Katt Smillan!

Also, I've started a new The Glorious Series related writing project that I will tell y'all more about later once I've gotten a bit further with it.

Anyway, again, I don't like doing ANs in this book too much. However, I felt like I needed to let y'all know that, for this chapter, I have made up a Croatian town name, made up a castle name, made up a historical family, and have also made up a bit of history behind all that.

Also, I have added "Coming Down" by Halsey and "December, 1963 (Oh, What a Night)" by Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons to this book's playlist. And another thing, I have put the song "Money Run Low" by The Score at the top of this chapter because I feel that it and its beat fits the mood of the chapter as a whole.  😁

And last but not least, PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT! ❤️ Those really help keep me motivated. Anyway...

Enjoy! 😘

━━━━━━━━━━

"Passports?" Karen asked as she looked at the little checklist she had made on her phone.

"Check." Kassidy nodded as she looked back and forth between her and Karen's carryon bags that sat on top of the dining table in their flat.

"Airline tickets?" Karen asked as she marked passports off the list.

"Check." Kassidy nodded as she slipped her and Karen's boarding passes into their respective passports before then placing the passports into their carryon bags.