𝘿𝙊𝘾𝙏𝙊𝙍 𝙒𝙃𝙊 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙁𝙄𝘿𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙄𝘼𝙇

✿ 🌷 ❀ ( Doctor WhoConfidential ) ❀ 🌷 ✿

✿ 🌷 ❀ ( Doctor Who
Confidential ) ❀ 🌷 ✿

❛ 𝙀𝙔𝙀𝙎 𝙒𝙄𝘿𝙀 𝙊𝙋𝙀𝙉 ❜

🌻 ⑅* 🐚 ⑅* 🌻 ⑅* 🐚 ⑅* 🌻
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"B camera." An assistant announced before snapping the clap-stick against the clapperboard that displayed the production details.

"Action!" The director called out.

***

The Doctor ran to open the TARDIS doors before reaching out and pulling River in – both of them falling onto the floor with River on top.

"River?" The Doctor asked, shocked as he stared up at the face of a woman he hadn't seen in ages.

***

Matt and Alex fell onto the crash mat (no pun intended) that was set up just inside the TARDIS set, laughing as the crew filmed them.

***

"As Confidential goes backstage, some old friends, good and bad, pay the Doctor a flying visit."

****

"So you've got River Song coming back." Matt stated, motioning with his hands as he filmed his interview segment.

****

"I think the Weeping Angels are absolutely terrifying." Karen shuddered a bit, resting her hand on the table she sat next to while filming her interview segment.

****

"They're the stuff that nightmares are made of." Kassidy grinned in excitement, trying to stay still as she calmed her excited nerves while filming her interview segment.

****

"We had to bring them back." Steven said, gesturing with his hand so as to emphasize his point while he filmed his interview segment.

****

Matt clasped his hands together, looking straight into the camera that was filming him.

"And they are out in force."

———————————