𝘿𝙊𝘾𝙏𝙊𝙍 𝙒𝙃𝙊 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙁𝙄𝘿𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙄𝘼𝙇

✿ 🌷 ❀ ( Doctor WhoConfidential ) ❀ 🌷 ✿

✿ 🌷 ❀ ( Doctor Who
Confidential ) ❀ 🌷 ✿

❛ 𝙒𝘼𝙍 𝙂𝘼𝙈𝙀𝙎 ❜

🌻 ⑅* 🐚 ⑅* 🌻 ⑅* 🐚 ⑅* 🌻
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"The old enemy is back."

***

"DISINTEGRATE!" The white Dalek exclaimed as it and the rest of the new colored (blue, yellow, orange, red) Daleks emerged from the smoke and steam.

***

"And in a fetching new shade."

****

"I think the blue one's my favorite." Matt said, holding a finger up to emphasize his point as he filmed his interview segment.

****

"I've grown quite fond of the red one, actually." Kassidy laughed, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear as she filmed her interview segment.

****

"The yellow one, definitely. It's like a giant banana!" Karen nodded as she let out a giggle, crossing her legs while filming her interview segment.

****

"Cleanse the unclean!" The blue Dalek exclaimed before it and the red Dalek fired upon the original Daleks.

****

"It's all new Doctor Who." Steven explained as he filmed his interview segment for Doctor Who Confidential. "What's the other thing we haven't changed? Let's change the Daleks, too."

****

"And all that stands in their way is one man with a blue box and one man with a cigar."

***

"Go to it, Group Captain! Go to it!" Churchill commanded as he, Bracewell, the Pond twins and other military personnel were standing around a giant map table.

****

"My ambition with this episode, really," Mister Mark Gatiss explained as he filmed his interview segment. "was to do a sort of forty-five minute bank holiday war movie."

****

"Mark Gatiss takes us to Churchill's Cabinet War Rooms..."

***

"We don't know how lucky we are." Mark said, standing within one of the rooms of the Churchill Museum and Cabinet War Rooms in London.

***