𝙎 𝙄 𝙓

✿ 🌷 ❀ ( Six ) ❀ 🌷 ✿

✿ 🌷 ❀ ( Six ) ❀ 🌷 ✿

❛ 𝙆𝘼𝙎𝙎𝙄𝘿𝙔 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝘼𝙍𝙏𝙃𝙐𝙍 ❜

🌻 ⑅* 🐚 ⑅* 🌻 ⑅* 🐚 ⑅* 🌻
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"Ready to go?" Arthur asked, clad in his nurse's wardrobe as he walked up to Kassidy as said woman was adjusting the watch on her wrist.

"I believe so." Kassidy nodded, looking up from her wrist-watch. "When are we supposed to be leaving?"

"Not quite sure." He answered, looking down at his phone to check the time before looking back at Kassidy. "I mean, I've already filmed my first scene in the hospital coma-wing set. And I watched you film that little scene where you're in the pizza parlor. So..."

"Okay, we need to leave in five minutes if we want to make it to Llandaff by one o'clock." One of the PAs, Zanna, informed Kassidy and Arthur as she walked up to them with her phone in her hand. "Apparently there's a tiny bit of a crowd that's gathered to watch filming and they're being kept back behind some barricades. The crew's wanting us to get there so we can get through the rest of filming for the day. That way the people who actually live in the village can get back to their normal lives. Karen and Matt are about halfway done filming all the stuff that just involves them."

"Well, what are we waiting for?" Kassidy grinned as she, Arthur and Zanna began walking towards the exit.

"Also, confidential is going to film you two a bit on the ride over there." Zanna added as they walked outside to where an SUV was waiting for them.

"Haven't talked to confidential before." Arthur commented as they walked up to the SUV.

"I have. Don't worry, they're fun." Kassidy told him, smiling before they all then piled into the SUV.

***

"Hello, Confidential!" Kassidy grinned at the camera mounted on the back of the front seat from where she sat next to Arthur in the backseat. "Kassidy Gillan here. I'm sitting here with a lovely man I've known for a grand total of two weeks: Arthur Darvill."

"Hello." Arthur gave the camera a friendly wave.

"We're on our way to a village here in Cardiff called Llandaff for the filming of episode one." Kassidy informed. "Arthur and I haven't seen much of Karen and Matt this past week since our characters don't really and truly appear until about halfway through the episode."

"Which shows you who the favorites are." Arthur chimed in, making Kassidy laugh.

"Exactly." Kassidy giggled. "I suppose it's not all bad, though. It's been a pretty easy work schedule for us this past week."