Rough Begining//Happy Ending

Hope you like it! it's short and not my best chapter..... forgive me a better one will come soon!

Song- What you mean to me (nother disney song :) )

***HARRY***

I felt like a total ass, I had hurt Niall and now it was time to fix everything. I exited my room and made my way to Niall's room. I could hear him still sobbing as I knocked.

"Open the door Niall!" I shouted. To my surprise, the door opened, Niall stood there still crying. When he saw me his eyes widened and he began to shut the door. I put my hand out keeping the door from closing. He sighed and walked towards his bed.

"Niall, I'm so sorry," I said. "I'm just... I'm not sure.... I'm just scared." I said. He looked at me.

"Y-you're scared? Of what? What the Boy's will think? Simon? Me?" Niall asked.

"No. I'm scared for-" Niall cut me off he was beginning to get angry which was rare for my little leprechaun.

"Your scared for what? WHAT HARRY?? ARE YOU ASHAMED OF....OF-" Now it was my turn to cut him off.

"FOR YOU! YOU IDIOT! I'M SCARED FOR YOU!" I yelled. He shrank back.

"Me? Why are you scared for me?" He asked.

"I've felt everything every fucking thing you've gone through before. It was the worst thing I've ever been through. I just don't want you to get hurt like I did." I said tears rolling down my face. Niall stood up and walked towards me.

"I love you Harry. That's all that matters; And I hope that you can love me back for who I am and who I want to be." He said quietly. I looked at him and pulled him close.

"I love you so much Nialler. I will always love you with all my heart." I whispered. I pressed my lips against his and held him tight.

--------------OOOhhhhh kiss and make up scenes are the best don't ya think! NARRY!----------------