Random Hook Ups

He said he loved me.

I thought he loved me.

He didn't mean it. 

 Now I'm sitting here letting the tears fall freely not caring who sees me.

  I took a swig of beer and passed the bottle to a random stranger sitting next to me. He wasn't bad looking. He had muscle, dirty blond hair, he was actually kinda hot. He looked at me great fully taking the bottle nearly downing it.

"You look a little sad." He said. I nodded and laughed bitterly.

"A little? The man I love doesn't love me. My family is all fucked up because of me and I'm sitting here, alone." I spat.

"Maybe I should rephrase that then. Dude you look like total hell." The stranger said. I smiled weakly and faced him. He grinned back at me.

"So why are you here?" I asked.

"I have cancer. I have about 3 months to live. I've never done anything with my life and I'm a gay son of a bitch who's family hates him." He said sadly.

"Wow. And I thought my life was messed up." I said quietly.

"Oh it is." He said laughing. I laughed with him and for the first time I felt happy. Just me and this total stranger, laughing together. He passed me the bottle and I took another drink. He pulled out a pack of cigarettes and handed one to me. I looked at it longingly. Don't do it! I thought. Ahh fuck it! I grabbed it and waited for him to light his. He passed me the lighter and I lit the cigarette. I watched as the embers climbed the cigar. No, put the cigarette away, Zayn. I swore and stamped it out. He looked at me strangely.

"Trying to quit." I said. He nodded understanding my situation. He stamped his out too. I looked at him, surprised.

"Don't want to tempt you." He said. I looked at him, for some odd reason I wanted to kiss him. He looked so sad and I wanted to take the pain he was feeling away. Hey, live like there's no tomorrow right? I leaned in and went for it.

My lips pressed against his.

 They weren't like Liam's they were thinner, and frail. I ran my tongue over his lower lip and he pulled me close, wrapping his arms around my waist. I ran my fingers through his hair, it was soft and fluffy. He made circles with his tongue on my lips, begging for entrance. I plunged my tongue in his mouth and he moaned. After sometime we pulled away, our air supply running low.

I was breathing hard and so was he. "M-my apartment is just 1 block away...." He said gasping. I looked at him and smiled he looked so happy, all traces of pain were gone and I just couldn't say no.

"Let's go." I said standing up holding out my hand.

"By the way, My name is Ryan." He said.

"Cool I'm Zayn." I said.