Help//Heartbreak

Note: This one is short. I had to start over like a billion times :( 

Song- Give your heart a break. I really love this song! Plus Demi Lovato sings it (u kno the girl who happens to be dating Niall!) Anyway I hope u like it! <3

Bipolar disorder. Disorder. That meant that there was something wrong with me, mentally. I had to break up with Niall. I nearly killed myself in front of him. In. Front. Of. Him. That was messed up. My voice broke the silence.

"I have to break up with him right?" I asked the doctor. He looked at me sadly.

"You don't have to. But I think it would be best for the both of you. I'll leave it up to you though." He said. He handed me a slip of paper and patted me on the back.

"I hope everything works out between the two of you." He said softly. A nurse escorted me out of the room and lead me to the small waiting room.

  Once I saw Niall I knew what I had to do. He had a worried expression on his face and leaped out of his chair when he saw me. He rushed over to me.

"So what did the doctor say?" He asked. I looked at him. My chest felt tight I couldn't breath.

"N-Niall.... we we have to break up..... I'm sorry." I said simply. His eyes widened.

"Wha.... Why?" He asked. "What did the doctor say?" He asked. I was silent. I have to tell him. I have to tell him that there's something wrong with me. I took a deep breath.

"I have Bipolar disorder." I said I looked away from his tearful eyes. I knew I was going to start crying and I did not want Niall to see me cry. I turned and began to walk away.

"Harry wait! W-we can make this work." Niall was already crying. My eyes stung, I blinked rapidly. What ever you do, don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry..... I kept repeating in my head.

"No, no we can't. I can't put that kinda of pressure on you Niall." I said.

"I can handle it." He said tugging at my arm.

"NO... No you can't. I nearly killed myself in front of you." I said sadly.

"But you didn't-" I cut him off.

"In. Front. Of. You. That's messed up. W-when I was holding the knife I could see the fear in your eyes. I never want to scare you like that again." I said. I looked down at his hand that was still on my wrist. I jerked it away and began to walk away.

"No! I am not letting you go. I love you way to much to just let you go!" He said raising his voice. He grabbed my arm.

"Let me go Niall." I said my voice shaking. I knew I was going to lose it any second now.

"NO." He said tears streamed down his face.

"LET.ME.GO!" I yelled. He looked shocked. I had never yelled at him like that. He let go.

"Why are you doing this? I love you." He said softly.

"I'm doing this because I love you Niall." I said. With that I took of running down the hall and out the door

. ***Niall****

I ran after him.

"Harry! Harry stop! I love you! I don't care if you scare me. I know you don't mean it! You have disease that makes you like this. It's not your fault! We can get through this together! I know we can." I yelled. He stopped running and turned around. I caught up to him and he held out his arms. I jumped into them and he held me tight.

"Y-you really think so?" He asked softly. I pulled away from him and looked him in the eyes. I wiped away a tear on his now red cheek.

"I know so. I won't ever leave you." I said meaning evey word. He smiled weakly.

"But what if I get wor-"

"EVER. Do you hear me? I will never ever leave you. I promise." I said smiling. I kissed him an actual real kiss with tongue and everything.

"I love you so much Nialler." He whispered, kissing my head.

"I love you too, Haz." I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@Niamrules123, I told you! It'll be ok!

The next Chapter will have more Lilo I think! No I promise!!! It will!

I love you guys!