Jacksepticeye (6)

Y/N POV

I woke up attached to multiple machines. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the green haired man there again just sat there next to the bed I was on. "Oh hey, are ye ok? You've been asleep for like two days now." he said once he realised I was awake. "The doctors went to the hotel you were staying at and got your luggage and money back." I was so glad.

"Hey ca-can you get my lapt..." before I could say anything else he got my laptop out of my case.

"There you go. Oh and I have to go home now but," he said giving me a piece of paper, "If you need anything. Just call. Y/N right?" I smiled and so did he. After that he left blushing which made me blush. What should I do? Oh catch up on YouTube! I grabbed my headphones out of the pocket of my jacket, which was hanging on the side of the hospital bed.

I watched multiple new videos and after watching Markiplier's newest video I saw Jacksepticeye had posted his new video as well. It was a vlog about him being away for a couple of days. After about 5 minutes of him talking I had a new text message from. My sister! (A=Abigail)

A: Hey I tried to call you yesterday r u ok x

Y/N: I'm fine yeah I just overslept sorry x

I didn't tell her as I didn't want her to worry about anything.

*Le time skip 1 hour*

I was still watching Jacksepticeye videos when I heard the door open I looked up and saw the man again I was still dozy from all the drugs they had given me but I could tell it was him. "Hey Y/N. I got bored and wanted to visit." I nodded as he sat down beside me. "Good choice." he laughed referring to the video. The laugh reminded me of someone. Holy shit! This is THE Jacksepticeye! "Call me Sean." Sean said obviously reading my mind. I died on the inside right there and then.......... He looks cuter in person as well. WAIT WUT!

Yayy! U met Jacksepticeye. But my computer obviously knows me bc u no dat red squiggly thing that appears under words, well I typed Jacksepticeye and there was no squiggle but wen I typed Markiplier there was a freaking squiggle! I the author died on the inside right there and then... Anyway good? Bad? Got any suggestions for future chapters? Thanks for reading .__.

~Itz_Just_A_Girl~