Hospital Again (18)

Y/N POV

Mark was rushed off to casualty and me and Sean were told to wait in the waiting room for further info. I was still so shook up from the experience and so was Sean. Sean was asked about why he was here from a few fans who said there names were Connie and Nia. Connie was blonde with dip-dyed blue hair. Nia had a brown pixie cut and they both wore baggy jumpers and skinny ripped jeans. They said Connie had broken her arm and Nia was there for emotional support.

We ended talking for ages and just us girls exchanged numbers. Jack just smiled at us chatting as I told him when we were at the hospital last I find it hard to make new friends but these girls, they made me feel at home.

After a while the doctor said we could go and see Mark. He was in room 169. We went in (that's what she said XD) and sat down at the side of Mark's bed. Well, Sean did and I just sat at the back of the room cause I don't no him as well. He was attached to different machines and had stiches on his forehead. The doctor's said that he did have a broken leg and would have to stay in hospital for a while. Once the doctor's left Mark looked over to us. "Gotta tell the fans." he said and me being me I had my camera on me. Mark recorded the video from the bed saying he was in hospital (obviously) and there may not be any videos for the next day. I put away the camera and Jack and Mark chatted a bit and I just went on my phone. I went onto twitter and looked at a few stuff until something caught my eye... "EARTH TO Y/N!!!" Mark shouted making me jump.

"Wut" I said looking at him.

"Were you listening? Can you post that video on my channel when you go back?" he said laughing as well as Sean.

"Sure." I said looking back at my phone which was now vibrating in my hand showing me that my BF/N was calling. I picked up.

"Guuuuuuuuurrrrrrlll. Take your time picking up." she said laughing.

"Sorry what's up?"

"Where are you?"

"At ho-" I got looks from both Mark and Jack, I coughed and started my sentence again, "At home why?"

"Can you pick me up from the airport then"

I froze. She was in Ireland? I dropped my phone in shock but then picked it back up.

"I can't drive."

"Then get hubby Jacksepticeye to take you to the airport to collect me and Starbucks for us all!" she screamed down the phone so they could both hear. We all blushed.

"Umm... h-he's no-not my-"

"Well boyeyfwend den." she said like a baby just enough to make only me and Sean hear making us blush a crimson colour. There was silence for a while. "Awkward silence." she whispered making me giggle.

"How about I walk and meet you." I said. "And you can getttt 2 Starbucks drinks for yourself." I said as I knew she would be pissed.

"DEAL!" she screamed down the phone making me giggle and Mark and Jack both laugh quietly so she wouldn't be able to hear. I ended the call and put my phone back in my pocket.

"I guess I'll be going now." I said. I always kept some cash in my pocket so I was sorted. Jack came over and gave me a killer hug and Mark waved and smiled. As I walked towards the door I heard Mark shout.

"Buh-Bye!" I looked over to see him still waving and laughing a lot.

Sean's POV

I heard Y/N talk about meeting up with someone and before she left a gave her a cuddle and Mark waved. After a while of talking I went on Instagram then onto twitter. I replied to some people then I saw a picture. It was fan art of me and Y/N with Mark in the back crying. I laughed and showed it to Mark who immediately got his phone off of the side and onto twitter. What was he up to?

I DIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD IT! Well not IT as sex or Pennywise da clown. BUT I FINISHED DISS CHAPTER!!!!! HEY MA u proud now? NO?... K.

GOOD? BAD? MEH? Thanks for reading and I now have homework which is in for tomorrow that i need 2 do. *Cries*

*Still crying* Bye

~Itz_Just_A_Crying_Girl~