The Truth Behind The Backstory (8)

Disclaimer. This part contains some things that are sensitive. Read with caution...

Y/N POV

I took a deep breath before starting. This really was a personal thing but I trusted Sean. "Well I had a good life until I was 7. My sister was born which wasn't actually bad she was really happy which made me happy. Soon my mum started drinking and became a alcoholic after pregnancy. Her and my dad started fighting after and because I wasn't as social as my sister and was more into electronics she would let her rage out on me. My dad really believed in me and stood up for me. When I got into high school I started to get bullied but my mum didn't care and my dad started acting weird. When I turned 14 my dad told me he had-" tears fell from my eyes as Sean comforted me.

"Hey its ok, its ok," Sean said wiping the tears from my eyes.

"H-h-he told me he h-had c... Cancer. I didn't really make any bad moves but when I was 15 he got worse and I didn't go to school for 3 months to make him have a good send off. Just before my 16th birthday the school informed me that he was asking for me and they drove me there. It was only me who was there and he said things like take care of your sister and I love you. He closed his eyes and the heart monitor went down I screamed and screamed knowing what it meant. After I calmed down they sent me back in where he was and they gave me a present saying it was from him for my 16th birthday. I stayed with him for as long as I could talking to him and trying to not break down. My mum soon came intoxicated and took me home not saying anything about my dad. My sister didn't no and I don't want to tell her so I let my mum. After all that happened I would be sent to school but I would immediately run out to a park where we would usually spend most of our time together, and I would self harm there. This started to be a regular thing and the police got involved sometimes. When I was about 17 I met this boy called Oliver and we moved in together. Bad move he would pretend to be nice in public but at home... He-" I stopped for a while, "He would rape me, physically, mentally and verbally abuse me. I told people and they thought I was insane even my own family. Well apart from my sister and my best friend... They believed me. After like 6 years of this shit I flew to Ireland not knowing I was being followed until... Well-yeah." I said. It felt better to let this out but Sean was obviously in shock because of his facial expression.

"Woah I didn't think it would your childhood would be that fucked up. I'm sorry." he said giving me a warm hug. I don't no how but he made me feel hell of a lot better. "Well once ya allowed to get out of here do you want me to help ya find a house or apartment. I smiled.

"I would like that." I whispered making him smile.

Thats it for this chapter I'm sorry, but I didn't no how else to get some backstory into this. You will probably have flashbacks to other memories but that was the ins and outs of it. Good? Bad? Anyway thanks for reading and we nearly have 50 reads which is awesome but ye that's it for this one.

~Itz_Just_A_Girl~