No... It cant be... (25)

Ok long and short of it. I am bad at child shit... sooo Sam is 4. Just imagine he was a boring fuck for the first 3 years... k. Oh also Jack told his fans loosing some on the way. Also thy Sammy boi can walk and speak. He a baby genius... k back to thy story.

Y/N's POV
Its been 4 years since the thing i call my son was born. Worth it? Uhhhh..
Yeah i guess.
Since then my channel has grown massivley gaining over 1 million fans. Mine and Jacks relationship is the best ive ever had by a mile. Samuel is doing amazing with... everything i guess. Its so hilarious the other day he called Sean dickhead. Yup hes definetly my son. How can this new life become bad?

No ones POV
It was the night, Sam was asleep in the nursery his parents decorated for him. White walls with fairy lights hung around. The floor covered in toys and cuddled next to him in his bed was Septiceye Sam. A couple years ago Jack moved in with Y/N to make life easier. Everything had settled down. Well that was until... CRASH!!!!
The sound of glass breaking jolted them all awake.

Y/N's POV
CRASH!!!!
What the FUCK was that?!?! My mind instantly went into mother mode and i grabbed the bat from under the bed for emergencies (Why the fuck not its a fanfic) i cautiously worked my way to Sams room Sean in pursuit. As i reached to the door i saw it half open. Immediatley i opened it greeted with a huge scare. No... it cant be... Oliver! He was stood in the room a firm grip on mah babeh Samuel. He stood there with the same horrorfying cheshire cat grin plastered onto his ugly face, "Hiya bitch. Im taking what i deserve..." he said before rushing out of the room knocking me out in progress. I screamed before blacking out.

Sean's POV
THAT CUNT! I rushed into grab my phone before calling the cops. I shouted to them the situation before ending the call and rushing to Y/N's side.
Iwanttokillabitchrightnow
In anger i slam my fist into the wall creating a hole. Blood dripped down my nuckles matching the streams of tears. How can something so perfect turn so shit in a second. Tears blocked my view before it all turned black and the last i could hear was the sirens of the police and ambulance crew.

Heyo. Another chapter done. Sorry i just havent had the motivation and my mind has been the worst place ever. So i have a plan to make a few more chapters on this story and make a new book? I dont know ur guys choices... i probably will so yeah. Good? Bad? Meh? Im sorry again. Its 3 am where i am but im still wide awake. Insomnias a bitch *sighs* peace.

~Itz_Just_A_Girl~