Babeh (23)

*Set 8 months later. Y/N's POV*

I am now 8 months pregnant. I feel like a fucking lorry. Me and Sean decided to not tell any fans and when i film videos for my channel they can only see my face.

I woke up from a VERY uncomfortable night. I checked my phone to see the time. 4:00 AM. Great! I got up had a shower, used the bathroom and put on my maternity jeans, a white t-shirt and a cardigan. I made a bowl of cereal and tea. By the time i finished washing up my dishes it was 5:30. "Better make a video." i said to myself slowly walking into my recording room, i was gonna play sea of thieves with BFF/N. She went home around 2 months ago. I went on skype and saw her online. I called her and she picked up so whilst i set up everything we talked.

*Le time skip after the video*

We finished recording and i ended the call letting BFF/N get on with whatever she was doing. The baby kept kicking over and over. Both me and Sean wanted to wait to know the gender of the child but we knew that it was healthy from all of the scans we have had. I got up and had some water hoping the pain would pass. But it didn't. In fact it got worse. I sat down on the couch and called Sean. The first time he didn't pick up. So i called him again. This time he picked up. "Hey what's up?" he asked with concern in his voice.

"I-i think its time." i said with pain in my voice. The call ended and i heard his door slam. I had given Jack the other key to my apartment for emergencies so he opened my door. He comforted me and got me to walk down to his car.

"Its gonna be ok." he said kissing my forehead. I nodded at him.

*Le time skip to at the hospital. Sean's POV*

They took Y/N into a room where she was having the baby. They told me to wait outside in the waiting room. It had been quite a while now. I called Mark.

"Hello." Mark said casually.

"Oh my fuckin god."

"What?" he said concerned.

"Y/N's in labour right now." i said panicky.

"Chill. You knew it was gonna happen some day"

"I know but-" before i could say anything else i was cut off by a nurse.

"Sean McLoughlin." i pulled the phone from my ear and stared at the nurse with hopeful eyes. "Congratulations on a healthy baby boy." a smile gradually plastered itself on my face. I heard a muffle from my phone so i held it up to my ear.

"Jack you there?" Mark said chuckling.

"Yeah." i managed to say bubbling inside.

"Congrats tell Y/N the same ill leave you now." he said before ending the call.

"Come this way and you can see miss YL/N (Your last name) and your new son."

Y/N's POV

Finally, it was over. The pain was mainly gone. And my reward, a beautiful babeh boy. The nurse checked my new son and then went to get Sean leaving our in named little bundle of joy asleep in my arms. He was so adorable.

After a while she came back with Jack. He had a tear rolling down his cheek but was still bouncing around like crazy. He walked up to us kissed me on the lips and stroked his forehead. "So what should we call him?" I asked not taking my eyes off of my new treasure.

"I think we should call him..."

Good? Bad? Meh? Thanks for reading and sorry for not posting for a while. I'm coming to terms with a few stuff that's personal and i hope you can understand. Anyway any name suggestions for the babeh? Please comment them. I really like the name Abel but any other names?

~Itz_Just_A_Girl~

P.S I spell baby as babeh from Marks fnaf sl so i wont spell baby right EVER ok. Itz babeh.