The Move (9)

*Le time skip 2 months* Y/N POV

Its been 2 months now since I've been in this dump. Jack has visited on most days and now he's helping me pack all my shit up in my case. I escaped to the bathroom, which is attached onto the room I was staying in, with some spare clothes to get changed. I put on my black ripped jeans, F/C (Favourite colour) crop top, a grey jacket and a red beanie.

"Woah, ye look beautiful Y/N." Sean said as I walked back into the room.

"Really?" I said unconvinced.

"Yes, really. Ready to go house or apartment hunting."

"Apartment hunting and yes. I'm ready."

"Les go then!" Sean said quoting the 'you're a wizard Harry' meme making me giggle. I grabbed my case, signed out and we both ran out. It felt so good to be outside again. "So, seeming so you wanna apartment I suggest this one place where my friend used to live and that was AMAZING for him." he screamed deafening me in the process.

Sean's POV

"So, seeming so you wanna apartment I suggest this one place where my friend used to live and that was AMAZING for him." I screamed lying just a bit. I lived in a apartment and next door to me there's actually a flat for sale. "Rent isn't bad."

"Lead the way!" she screamed in my ear copying me a tad.

"Geez ya gonna give me a heart attack." I said clutching onto my chest making her giggle.

*Le time skip to the apartment brought to you by a lazy ass author writing at 12:00AM listening to the radio cause why the actual fuck not!*

Once we got to the flat she immediately fell in love. After a 30 minute look around she signed some paperwork and got the apartment. Yesss! No crazy psychopathic fans next door. Wait wut?!?! Once she got all her stuff up from my car I grabbed my key from my pocket and opened up my door. I looked over to see Y/N being confused so I showed her my key. A smile plastered her face. So cute!

Y/N POV

As I watched Jack show his key all I could do was smile. He lied. But......... Smart. And adorable. There is no doubt about it. I really am falling for this Irish bean.

There is todays chapter u guys. Good? Bad? I have written this at 12:00AM so that's something I guess. Anyway thanks for reading this chapter. Any ideas to add to dis story. Imma go now especially as I have to get up for school in like 5-6 hours but I will stay up till like 4 sooooo ill have 2 hours of sleep for school. Yup dats my life ladies and gents. X-X

~Itz_Just_A_Girl~