Sean's POV (7)

Sean's POV

I was so bored at home. I uploaded my newest video saying sorry that I wasn't uploading for the past 2 days as a friend had been taken into hospital and was sick and surprisingly I got loads of understanding comments. I thought about texting Y/N if I could visit but I ended up just going.

*Le time skip to the hospital brought to by natewantstobattle on drugs (@Marionette352 ur welcome)*

As I walked up I saw a few girls screaming that I was at the hospital, "Oh my gawd. Jack aw you o-ay?" they asked obviously intoxicated.

"I'm fine but are ye?"

"Don't you go warryin' 'bout me." they said again. I just sighed and walked away. Honestly people. The doctors allowed me to see Y/N and asked if I could get some information out of her. I agreed. As I walked into the room she looked up at me sleepily obviously from all them drugs she's been put on. I don't no how but she still seemed to make herself cute. She smiled at me and I sat beside her, she was on YouTube watching a very loud Irish person... wait she was watchin' me!! I couldn't help but laugh, "Good choice." she looked over at me and I new she would be mentally screaming and fangirling but I didn't care I loved her, "Call me Sean," I smiled and blushed making her blush.

"Ummmm.......... Hey I guess," she said breaking the silence. I stayed quiet blushing even more.

Y/N POV

He was blushing like crazy and he even made me blush. "Oh I guess you were talkin' about me in your video then," I said awkwardly.

"Huh... Oh ye I didn't want anyone to think that I was with a..." he paused mid sentence," never mind." he said making me giggle. "WHATS SO FUNNY AY?!?!" he screamed nearly deafening me.

"You ya goof." I said still giggling making him turn a light crimson.

After that, we talked for what felt like forever saying stuff that best friends would say.

"Ok one question," he said, " What happened in your backstory?"

"Errm well I-" I took a deep breath, "this is a long story."

"We've got time." he responded getting comfy on his chair making me giggle.

End of diss chapter. I no I no... I'm evil. MUHAHAHAHA *coughs up lungs*. Anyway good? Bad? Next chapter you will find out some backstory of Y/N's life. So yeah...

I'm evil

yes

yes

yes

evilness

~Itz_Just_A_Girl~