Intruder (17)

Sean's POV

CRASH!!!

What the fuck was that! I looked around and saw Y/N panicking whilst Mark was getting up to find out what the noise was. Although my home is a apartment I have a balcony type thing with stairs in case of an emergency and I have to get out. Y/N was taking deep breathes in and out staying on the couch and me and Mark both went towards the sound. I took a rolling pin so I could bat a person in the head if it was actually a person who was there. I walked in front of Mark and as I got up to the glass door I saw a man. He was dressed in black and had a hammer from smashing the door. He smiled once he saw me. "Wheres Y/N?!?!" he shouted, "I swear to god I will smash this hammer around your FUCKING HEAD!" I looked at this man even closer and realised it was Oliver. Mark looked at me and stepped forward.

"Theres no Y/N here." he said standing as tall as he could.

"Awww well you two are gonna have to be my punch bags then!" Oliver said smashing the hammer onto Mark's head. Mark fell to the ground blood dripping down his forehead. He let out a small whimper as he fell. I heard Y/N gasp and walk forward. "Well well. Finally you have some friends, bitch." Y/N distracted Oliver and I creeped behind him. She was crying and she put her head down. She was terrified. I didn't make any sound and smashed the rolling pin onto his head with enough force to knock him out.

"CALL THE POLICE!" I shouted to Y/N as she got her phone out and called the police. I got the lace from my shoes and tied Oliver's feet together and his arm's together so if he woke up he wouldn't be able to go anywhere. Mark was still unconscious. I took off his jacket that he fell asleep in and I applied that and pressure to his wound. I let a few tears shed. Y/N was breaking down in the other room but she came into the room I was in and told me the police were 5 mins away.

Y/N's POV

Jack shouted at me to call the police. I got hold of them and told them everything. They were sending a ambulance and police to the scene. Once they were 5 mins away I told Sean and went over to help Mark's wound. Even though I'm not a qualified nurse I have been in this situation for a long time and new what to do. I gave Sean my phone and I went to the bathroom to get some bandages and a safety pin. I also went into the kitchen and got some water for if he woke up. As I walked into the room I saw Sean silently crying. He did a good job really as he got Mark's jacket and put it on his wounded forehead. I took the jacket off of his head and lifted his head up so I could put the bandages on him. Once I put the safety pin on the bandages to secure it Mark started to wake up. He looked startled but soon calmed down and I gave him the water.

After a few more minutes, the police and ambulance crew arrived. We told him the whole story and also what Oliver had done to me in the past and he was to be arrested. Mark had to go to the ambulance in a stretcher as they think he may have broken his leg. Jack held my hand and we were told we were allowed to go to the hospital in the ambulance with Mark. We left in the ambulance after the police car. It made me feel safe that Oliver was found and was off the streets so he could not harm anyone else hopefully for the rest of his life.

BAM! DONE LE CHAPTER! NO LE TIME SKIPS! FINALLY UPDATED! Good? Bad? Meh? Thanks for reading I've been writing this for about an hour nowwwwwwwwwwwww soooooo...

I have a sad life

I no

BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

~Itz_Just_A_Girl~