HOLY FUCK IVE UPDATED! (14)

Y/N POV

I woke up feeling really sick. I walked over to the bathroom trying to not disturb the boys slumber. I locked the door just before rushing over to the toilet and throwing up. After what seemed like ages throwing up my guts, I went to the medicine cabinet and took a few pills in case I had some infection.

Mark's POV

I woke up to hear somebody throwing up in the bathroom. I saw Sean deep in sleep so I guessed it was Y/N. I walked over to the door and knocked, "Hey Y/N you ok?" I asked concerned. Shortly after, she opened the door and said that she was fine but was going back to her apartment to finish her animation and to soon go to some local shops. I nodded at her and once she left with all her stuff I went back to bed.

Y/N POV

I got back into my 'house' and I immediately got changed into some random clothes I found, did some makeup and put my hair into a high ponytail.

Finally finishing my animation of Daz Games, I got my phone and purse and headed to the shops. Once I was half way there I got a message from Sean.

S: Hi u ok

Y/N: Ye y

S: Mark said u threw up this mornin'

Y/N: I thin I got a cold but I'm at shops talk later

S: K

After texting Jack, I got all of my food and walked down the pregnancy test isle. Better safe than sorry. I picked up a couple and went to pay.

*Le time skip to back at Y/N's home*

I got back put my food away and called my friend. We chatted for hours before we both ended it. I looked at my counter where I had put the pregnancy tests, picked them up and I headed to the bathroom.

*Le time skip after Y/N pissed on the stick.*

I went into my recording room that I had made and made a new channel. I called it YT/N. I uploaded my first video talking about myself and uploaded it all in 1 hour. I checked my twitter and saw a bunch of people making conspiracies about me and Sean dating. They were true. I posted on my twitter that I had a new channel. Soon, Jack commented, 'SUBSCRIBING AND ALSO MAKING MARK SUBSCRIBE 2'. I giggled when I read it and ignored the fans making conspiracies. I walked back up to the test I had layed on the bathroom counter. It read...

FINALLY I HAD LUCK WITH WIFI!!!!!!! I couldn't upload before because my internet was mucking up but now its fixed. Good? Bad? Meh? I hope you liked this chapter and imam make another chapter on my Mark x reader now for ya. See ya till da nxt time.

~Itz_Just_A_Girl~