Positive (15)

Y/N POV

It read...

POSITIVE!!!!

Fuck no this has to be a mistake. I cant have a child! Fuck what do I do... Tears flooded my eyes as all these bad thoughts appeared... This is all my fault. Even MORE conspiracies. I'm gonna get targeted. I already look horrible now I'm gonna look worse. I cried even more.

After a while I picked myself up and sorted out all of my makeup that was a total mess, put my hair up in a messy nun and grabbed my essentials (phone, money, portable charger u no da drill) and also the test, in a tissue. I was going over to Jack's apartment but just to be polite I asked over text if I could go over.

Sean's POV

Me and Mark had just finished making a vid when Y/N texted.

Y/N: Hey can I come over

I asked Mark if it was cool with him because we were gonna make a challenge vid for him next, but he was fine.

S: Ye sure wanna be in Mark's vid as well?

Y/N: K I'll be right over. Nah I'll pass on da vid thnx

Right after the message came through on my phone, there was a knock on the door. I opened it we hugged and I invited Y/N in. We sat on the couch whilst Mark went in and out of rooms searching for different stuff for his vid. "Sean c-can we talk about so-something?" Y/N said shakily. Shit what did I do wrong! Is she gonna break up? Calm down she's practically on your lap Sean.

"Sure what's up?" I said trying to be calm but failing.

"The ceiling dummy." she giggled. Phew it's not as serious than I thought. I laughed at what she said before speaking again.

"Well what's a matter then, dummy's boss." I screamed boss at the end making her giggle again before she looked down to something in her hand. It was a... tissue?

"I don't no how to say this... I-I-I'm pregnant." Y/N said crying at the end. I pulled her up against my body and into a warm embrace. I saw Mark standing in the doorway of the room with a bunch of stuff for the video we were gonna make. I glared at him as he put them down and sit on the chair near the door.

"Hey, hey its ok. Sssshhh its ok." I said soothing her, "That's it. I don't want tear stains showing of my magnificent bod now do I?" I said cheering her up.

"Fangirl's would be in heaven." Mark said smiling, "I do that on all my shirts to show of and make fangirl's die." he said flexing his muscles on his chair.

"Ya look like them douches at the Gym that only flex and don't actually work out." Y/N said before correcting herself, "You I mean." she blushed being embarrassed and looked away from both of us.

"First of all, that was adorable," I said tilting her head to look at me, "and second how are you sure about ya no." I moved my eyes to her stomach then back to her face. She opened up the tissue to reveal a pregnancy test with 2 lines on it. I saw her tear up again and hugged her again. "I'm always here for you and we will get through this I promise. I promise to be the best dad I promise the world." I whispered into her hair near her ear so she could hear. We pulled away from the hug and just smiled at each other.

"Y/N you gonna film with us?" Mark said breaking the silence. Y/N just smiled.

"Nah I'm gooooddd."

"Do you wanna be the judge?" Mark said to her again.

"Meh. Sure." she smiled at me and Mark and we all went to set up. Mark asked me to follow him to set up the sound and camera's.

"Congrats bud!" he said, "Last one I thought to have a child out of us."

"Yeah hey thanks. It really is nice. I never felt anything like I do when I'm with Y/N." he just laughed at me.

"No need to go on a full speech about her I have seen how you look or should I say stare at her." he said making me blush.

Mark's POV

Oh shit! Made Jack blush. After we set up everything we filmed the video.

*Le time skip after vid*

It was so much fun Y/N judged everything and now I have to edit. UGGGGHHHH! I have to edit myself since I'm in Ireland otherwise they wont go up in time. I was about half way through editing and watching The Walking Dead when I looked over to see Y/N and Sean sleeping on each other. They really do need each other. There so cute together.

BOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! New chapter! Hey MAAAA R U PROUD OF ME? No? K. Good? Bad? Meh? Sorry for not posting I'm mean I no sawwyyyy. Updating Mark x reader nxt byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Itz_Just_A_Girl