The Date (11)

Y/N POV

Its the next day and I am soooooo exited. I took a shower and got changed into some black leggings, a tank top, boots and my beanie topped off with a jacket, some makeup and my hair in a high ponytail. Happy with my outfit, I went to get some coffee from the machine and watched some YouTube on my computer. After watching some videos I saw the time 10:54. I got up and got my backpack with my phone, purse, portable charger and other stuff. Once I grabbed my bag I heard someone knock at my door. That person being Sean. "Hey Y/N ya ready to go?" he asked all happy but obviously nervous.

"Ye sure. Le go!" I said showing I was excited making him less nervous and more himself.

*Le time skip to Starbucks, brought to you by a author wishing that she had a Starbucks coffee rn*

As we walked into Starbucks I saw a woman at the counter giving me some bitchy looks, Jack could tell that I was scared of what was happening and he grabbed my hand making me feel slowly soothed again.

"Hello there, Jackaboy!" the woman who gave me the bitchy looks said. Wait Jackaboy! The fuck? They aren't dating are they?

"Don't call me that." Sean said angry and confused to what she just said.

"And why ever not." she said putting her hand on top of Sean's which was on the counter.

"Get a way from me!" he said lifting his hand getting another workers attention.

"What is happening here then." she said walking over to us.

"She keeps trying to hit on me." Jack said squeezing my hand a bit reassuring me as he could tell I was starting to breath heavy showing I was trying to stop a panic attack. The other woman who just walked up saw us holding hands and me breathing heavy and just smiled.

"Lucy, can you go to the back a sec." she said pointing to a staff only door. Lucy obeyed and walked away through the door pissed with what had just happened. "Its ok hun. She's just so desperate." she said to me making me laugh. "My names Lillie, and I'm the owners daughter so I work here nearly everyday. Lucy's new here and guess has never seen YouTuber's like you two walk in these doors. I'm so sorry."

"Wait you no I'm a YouTuber?" I said actually fascinated.

"Yes, I started watching some YouTubers because of your animation channel. You should make a gaming channel." she said.

"Ill keep that in mind then." I said smiling at both Jack and Lillie.

"Can we order today or nah?" Jack said gaining giggles from me and Lillie.

"Sure I'm guessing you'll want you're usual Jack."

"Yup."

"And what would you want Y/N?" she said making Sean's drink.

"Could I have F/D please." I got a simple nod as she placed Sean's drink on the counter. As she returned Jack handed her the money before I could do anything. We both said thanks and sat down by the window.

Sean's POV

"You do no I was gonna pay for mine." Y/N said.

"Yeah I no. That's why I got my money out fast."

"But why?"

"Because a usual date would consist of a man paying."

"Well this isn't a usual date now is it?" she said smiling. All I could do was laugh. She was right but I don't really think me or Y/N would like them really shitty fancy dates where you just watch each other stuff your faces with food.

*Le time skip to after the Starbucks trip and in front of apartments*

Once we got back to the apartments I felt sad to leave Y/N.

"Hey I no we live next door and this may be childish do you wanna sleepover at my house?" I held my breath as she answered.

"Yay sleepover! Ill grab some clothes and my laptop and ill go over to yours'," she said happily, "also you do no you don't have to hold your breath." she laughed before walking into her apartment. Yes! I ran into my apartment and grabbed my stuff ready for tonight. its gonna be fucking awesome.

YAYYYYYYYYYY SLEEPOVER!!!!!! So Jack invited Y/N to a sleepover. Will shit go down? Well this is a fanfic so probably. Anyway good? Bad? Meh? U no da drill thanks for reading and a new chapter tomorrow. Imma now gonna make a Markiplier x reader so watch out for dat 1 and yeh datz it.

~Itz_Just_A_Girl~