Chapter 6

(Wow Wattpad deleted what I had written so now I have to start over. Also, I'm suffering from extreme writer's block. Sorry for the delay)

FOXY's POV

I take another bite of the potato chips (y/n) left while I smile like an idiot. She's so awesome! I'm so glad she agreed to be friends. I can't wait to see her tonight! I replay everything that happened last night through my head and end up laughing out loud with glee. If I had a tail, it would definitely be wagging right now. I've only known her for a few hours, but (y/n)'s sparkling (e/c) eyes have already lightened up my life. She's so beautiful.

I can't stop thinking about her. Maybe I should write a story about her. Yeah, I'll do that. And I can be the night in shining armor! She'll be a damsel in distress, and I'll swoop in to save her! 'Oh Foxy,' she'd say, 'you're so strong and brave...' ... Actually, that doesn't seem like something she would say. Maybe something more like 'Thanks, Foxy. You did awesome!' Yeah, that seems more like her.

I pick up the notebook and pen that I definitely did not steal from the last night guard and begin to write:

A shout arose from the streets, sounding in his ears like a sweet symphony of sorrow. He had not a clue why, but he felt something rise inside him; he knew he had to go save the woman who cried.
His footsteps echoed down the brick road as several people at the market stands alongside the road called out to him to get his business, but he paid no mind. For his thoughts were kept on one thing and one thing alone; that girl.
He heard another shriek, helping him find his way to where the woman could be residing, and the voice led him down to an alleyway.
There she stood, the most beautiful woman he had ever seen with (h/c) locks gently falling over her face and gorgeous, glistening (e/c) eyes. She wore a creme coloured dress—

"Hey, Foxy."

The voice startles me out of my writing and I slam my notebook shut, jerking my head up to see Freddy and Chica looming over me while Bonnie pouts in the corner. Darn, it's their break time already...

"Hi," I reply.

"So," Freddy starts, sitting down next to me. "Tell me about last night."

CHICA'S POV

"So, tell me about last night," Freddy asks Foxy as the bear sits down against the wall. I notice Foxy tense up and swallow nervously. I roll my eyes. So Foxy couldn't kill the night guard either?! What is so special about that night guard? Bonnie and Foxy are usually merciless when it comes to killing the night guards, so the fact that they haven't is sparking my curiosity. I would say 'just leave it to me and I'll get the job done' but I know that if they fell under her spell, I won't last a minute. But my curiosity might get the better of me, so I might just ask to let me take over tonight.

My eyes drift away from Foxy and Freddy's newly started argument and turn towards Bonnie. He stares at his knees, quieter than usual. I know Bonnie is depressed, but he doesn't usually show it. Right now, though, he's making it pretty obvious. At least for those who notice things (such as me) it is. But Bonnie only acts like this when it gets bad. And I mean bad. Something must wrong with him. I don't like seeing my friend sad, so I walk over and sit down on the floor next to him. He glances up at me, then rests his head on his knees and sighs, making me pity him even more.

I lean my head on his shoulder to show affection and speak. "What's wrong, Bonnie?" I ask softly.

I feel him shift before he answers. "Just..." He sighs. "(Y/n)..." he mutters. (Y/n)? Who's that? I give him a questioning glance, despite the fact that he won't see it since his head is buried in his knees. He continues. "The night guard." He says more clearly, yet quietly. Is he saying the night guard made him like this? What could she have done? I hate seeing my friends sad, and if someone makes them sad, that person will pay. (Y/n), huh... Anger swells up inside my stomach. She won't get away with this. Who does she think she is?