Chapter 12

(⚠️Trigger warning⚠️) (the warning is for the end of the chapter so just watch out I guess)

SECOND PERSON's POV

You enter through the doors of the pizzeria five minutes ahead of schedule, eager to give your gifts to the animatronics.

"Hey, (y/n)!" You hear Chica call. You look up and see her walk down the hallway waving at you.

You force a smile at her, still letting Bonnie's words get to you, but seeing her excitement at seeing you does cheer you up. "Hey." You reply, your voice weak.

She frowns sadly at you. "Are you still upset about earlier today?" She asks, her voice much softer that it was when she greeted you.

You nod.

"Yeah... a certain rabbit has been pouting all day. I think he's upset with himself," she says, putting her hand on her hip. Your face falls further from it's already sunken state. Bonnie being upset, especially at himself, is the last thing you want.

"Wh-where is he?" You ask.

"In his room. I suggest you go cheer him up." She says with a soft smile and a wink.

You nod at her. "Thank you so so so much, Chica!" You say with a determined smile, then run past her to the Parts and Service room. You open the hidden door and jump down the spiral staircase, landing with a clap of your shoes hitting the cement.

Wait... which door was his again?

You wish the six doors had something on them to help differentiate who's room was who's. How do the animatronics figure it out? You'll just have to go to each door and try each one.

You open the door straight ahead to find a room decorated with a wide variety of bright colours (mainly yellow), ribbons, and flowers. You are just going to assume this is Chica's room, so you close the door again and try to one to it's right.

This room has a red theme to it and is scattered with notebooks and pens. Because of the red colour, you come to the conclusion that this is Foxy's room. Those notebooks are calling my name... I want to draw in one, you think to yourself. One doodle can't hurt, right?

You sneak in and grab a pen off the floor, along with a notebook. You open the notebook, only to find it full of writing. Odd... You flip through the pages, looking for a blank one, but find that the whole notebook is filled. Is this Foxy's handwriting?

You turn back to the first page and start to read, your curiosity getting the best of you.

It reads:

A shout arose from the streets, sounding in his ears like a sweet symphony of sorrow. He had not a clue why, but he felt something rise inside him; he knew he had to go save the woman who cried.
His footsteps echoed down the brick road as several people at the market stands alongside the road called out to him to get his business, but he paid no mind. For his thoughts were kept on one thing and one thing alone; that girl.
He heard another shriek, helping him find his way to where the woman could be residing, and the voice led him down to an alleyway.
There she stood, the most beautiful woman he had ever seen with (h/c) locks gently falling over her face and gorgeous, glistening (e/c) eyes. She wore a creme coloured dress that fell over the curves of her body perfectly. His eyes grew wide at the sight of her. She was truly a blessing to his eyes.
In front of her stood a crook, his clothes tattered and dirtied. His face was thin and ugly, a horror to the eyes. His grimy hand was stretched out, ready to grab her, but the sudden burst of the man entering into the scene had froze him in place.
"Step away from her." the hero commanded.
"And why would I do that, boy?" The criminal asked, his voice rough.
"I suggest you do as I say unless you want a broken nose, sir." He said, feigning politeness.
The crook smiled, his teeth crooked and yellowed. "Give it your best shot."
The man cracked his knuckles, then launched his fist directly into the other man's face, sending him flying back. The criminal then remained still on the ground, stunned into silence.
The man turned around to look at the woman. "Are you alright?" He asked, taking a step toward her.
Her hands trembled, still shaken up. "Y-yes. I am now," she smiled up at him, her eyes lost in his. "Tell me, what is your name?" She asked.
"Call me Foxy. And what is yours, beautiful miss?"
"I'm (y/n)."