Chapter 27

Thanks so much for 88k reads!
Also, you guys are really thirsting after Chica, so I'll put a few more Chica x Reader moments in here (that are actually cannon lol)

Y/N's P.O.V.

I feel warm. Comfortable. Safe. I haven't felt this in a while. How long has it been? It's been since my parents passed. I've woken up alone and sad, uncomfortable in my own isolated skin. But this time I've woken up... happy. Content. Why?

I open my eyes, and instead of seeing my room, I see a dirty yellow sweater. At first I'm confused, but when I look up and see Goldie's peaceful, sleeping face, that confusion fades away. We must have fallen asleep while looking at my drawings. I shift, and when I do, I feel Goldie's arm around me, and I can't help but blush. I smile to myself and snuggle closer.

"Mm," Goldie mumbles tiredly. "Y/n?"

"Hm?" I hum in acknowledgment.

"You awake?" He asks. I can hear the grin in his voice.

"M-mm," I reply, a smile of my own forming on my lips as I shake my head and nuzzle in closer. He moves his hand up my back until his hand rests on my shoulder and rubs his thumb back and forth affectionately, sending butterflies swarming in my chest. I take a deep breath of contentment at his touch.

We lay there peacefully and happily for a few more minutes until Goldie breaks the silence.

"Suppose we should get up?"

Oh, right. We have stuff to do, like find Chica's mum. I sigh and roll out of his arms to sit up and stretch, and he follows suit. We get ready or the day even though it's 2 in the afternoon, brushing our teeth and fixing our hair in the bathroom mirror. I pick out a t-shirt and khaki shorts from my dad's closet and give them to Goldie, as well as a pale blue bucket hat to cover his ears, and he changes out of his dirty clothes while I pick out an outfit and change too. We toss our dirty clothes in the washing machine, grab a snack, and head out the door and to my car.

I put the address in my phone and pull up directions while Goldie gawks at the modern technology, then we pull out of the driveway and begin our journey. As it turns out, the address is a bit of a ways away: a half hour drive, so I put on my 70's and 80's playlist and Goldie and I drive off. He knows a few songs, so we do karaoke in the car, belting the lyrics out to pass the time.

"Well you can tell by the way I use my walk, I'm a woman's man, no time to talk~"

We roll down the windows to let the fresh warm air in, not caring if anyone outside can hear us because we're having too much fun.

"Feel the city breakin' and everybody shakin' and you're stayin' alive, stayin' alive, WHOO!"

I glance over at Goldie, taking in his smile as he wears my dad's clothes and somehow makes the ragged things look better than any model could.

"Got the wings of heaven on my shoes, I'm a dancin' man and I just can't lose~"

He's having so much fun, just singing and dancing in the car with me. This is what he should have had. This is how he should have been living several years ago, driving down the highway and listening to loud music with his friends. He could have had all that. He could have had it if he just hadn't gone to Freddy's Pizzeria that day.

But I've already spent my time feeling sorry for him, so there's no point in doing it again. Instead I should be happy that I can give him that now.  With that thought, I smile, and continue to sing with him.

"Whether you're a brother or whether you're a mother, you're stayin' alive, stayin' alive..."

Chica's P.O.V. (⚠️ swearing ⚠️)