Chapter 9

(I just realized that it's Fazbear not Frazbear. Ive been in this fandom for like a year and a half already how did I not know this asdfghj—)

(Warning: there be some curse words in this chap)

The staircase ended up leading to a hidden door in the parts and service room. As soon as you exited the door, you headed straight home and straight to bed, falling asleep almost instantly. You were exhausted, after all.

_.:*'*:._

Your parent wakes you up at 2:30 pm.

"Wake up, (y/n). You have a babysitting gig in less than an hour." They say. You groan and sit up groggily, watching them leave your room.

Your head aches and your body feels heavy. Getting out of bed is gonna be a pain. Despite this knowledge, you sit up and rub your eyes.

What was this about a babysitting gig? Did your parent sign you up to do something without your knowing again? You pout. You hate it when they do that. It's probably with the Janderson's, your neighbor's, kids too. Those kids are so frustrating. There is three of them, a twelve-year-old girl named Katie who is a complete brat, a seven-year-old boy named Mikey who is too hyper for you to handle, and a one-year-old boy named Charlie who is absolutely adorable. You don't mind him at all, it's just the other two that are too much for you.

You get up and get ready for the day just in time for the kids to be dropped off at your house.

"Thanks again! I'm sorry it was so last minute." Mrs. Janderson says, holding Charlie on her hip as Katie texts on her phone and Mikey (aggressively) plays a game on his iPod. You wince. Mikey seems extra hyper today. This is going to be a long day.

"It's no problem! (Y/n) loves babysitting them!" Your parent says with a smile. Yeah, watching after two little demons is my favourite thing to do, you sarcastically think to yourself, hiding an eye roll.

Mrs. Janderson walks over to you and hands Charlie into your arms with a warm smile. "Take good care of my little angels!" Ha, angels? Where? "I'll be back in four hours. Oh! And they do need lunch!" She reminds you as you force a smile on your face.

You and your parent wave to her one last time before she walks out the door. As soon as it closes, Mikey runs straight for the stairs. Not again, you think to yourself.

Whenever Mikey would come to your house, he would always go to your room and throw all your clothes out of your dresser and onto your floor. His reason for doing it? Just to upset you. It wasn't like you could punish him either. He wasn't your sibling, and if you even laid a finger on him, you'd be dead. Not a word you said was left a secret between those kids and their mum. They told her everything, and since they were her precious angels, they couldn't do anything wrong, therefore you'd be a terrible person for punishing them.

You recall one time a while back where Mikey broke your window and you got in trouble for it because he could have gotten hurt. The memory makes you frown.

You dash upstairs, still being careful with Charlie in your arms, and immediately go into your room, only to find it already destroyed. An angered exhaustion rushes through your bones and you already want to drop him off at the side of a road.

"Mikey, please stop." You plead. He gives you a wicked grin and pulls the covers off your bed. You sigh, then an idea sparks in your mind. "Have you guys eaten lunch yet?" You ask.

"No." Mikey states, pulling the pillowcase off your pillow.

"Then how about we go eat at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria?" You ask.