Chapter 23 (June Special)

(This chapter isn't really part of the plot, but if you want it to be then that's also fine lol. It's just not a continuation of last chapter)

(Oh btw this is a Chica x Reader chapter to celebrate the month of June. If you don't like that kind of stuff, you are more than welcome to skip this chapter :3 )

FIRST PERSON P.O.V.
I park my car and lock it, then walk to and open the doors to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, ready for another night of drama and hopefully fun. Before I can even close the door, Chica is right up in my face, bouncing up and down excitedly.

"Let's pull a prank on the boys," she says.

I smirk. "Sure."

"Okay, okay, okay. I'll lead, and you follow." She grabs my hand and pulls me toward the party room, where all the boys are already sitting: Foxy, Freddy, and Goldie at one table, with Goldie sitting a seat away from them both but still being included in the conversation, and Bonnie sitting a few tables away quietly.

"Boys, we have an announcement to make," Chica exclaims, getting all their attention. All the boys' eyes turn to me, and I can't fight the blush that creeps onto my face.

"(Y/n) and I are officially dating," she finishes, intertwining our fingers and holding it up for everyone to see. My face flares up even redder at this, but I try to hold a straight expression.

"Y-Yeah," I stutter, gaining the boy's attention. "I didn't realize it before, but I'm happiest with Chica, and she's all I've ever wanted this whole time."

They stand up and their demeanors fall downcast: Freddy and Bonnie holding something between sad and angry, while Foxy and Goldie just look disappointed and sorrowful.

"Is this... is this you coming out to us?" Foxy asks as his ears flatten. My heart sinks at seeing him so sad, but I suck it up since I know it's just a prank and they'll find out the truth eventually.

"Yes," Chica and I both sat at the same time.

Freddy scowls and takes a step forward, and my heart beat spikes when he does. What is he planning on doing?

Chica steps in front of me protectively. "Freddy," she says in a warning tone. He stops and takes a step back, his ears flattening too.

"Th-thats great, you two! I'm-I'm happy for you..." Goldie cheers with a forced smile and sad eyes. An overwhelming appreciation for him swarms in my chest. At least he's trying. The other boys mumble something that sounds like an agreement with him, but none of them look happy.

I hate seeing them so sad. I think it's time I tell them it's just a joke. I can't stand to see them upset for any longer.

"Guys, it's not—"

Chica cuts me off by covering my mouth with her hand. "(Y/n), you don't have to be shy about it, honey," she says with a laugh. She kisses my cheek, making my already blushing face somehow burn even more. "But, anyways, we just thought it wouldn't be fair to keep you guys in the dark. I hope you don't mind," Chica says, turning back to the boys.

Foxy, Goldie, and Freddy shake their heads in something along the lines of disbelief, but Bonnie crosses his arms and eyes us down.

"I don't believe it," he says.

"Well, what do you want us to do to prove it?" Chica asks, placing her hands on her hips. The boys look between each other, none of them knowing what to say. Bonnie narrows his eyes at me, trying to read through me. He stares into my soul. He has to know by now that I'm faking it.

Chica sighs, then grabs my face in her hands and plants a kiss on my lips. My eyes widen in shock and my heart starts racing. I thought we were just joking! I didn't think she would go this far!

...but, it's not that bad, to be honest. It feels the same as when the boys kissed me. It's... quite nice.

She abruptly pulls away from me, turning back to the boys with a cocky grin on her face and leaving me too stunned to say anything. The boys all look with wide, disappointed eyes. I can't help it anymore.

"I-it's just a prank," I finally manage to spit out. Chica turns to me, her expression unreadable. "We were just tricking you."

They all watch a moment longer to confirm what I'm saying is true, then they all put on expressions of relief. Chica stays silent and stoic.

After a few laughs and comments, they all go back to what they were originally doing. Chica, though, starts walking to the parts and service room. I follow her.

"Hey, where are you going?" I ask, jogging to catch up with her.

"My room," she answers.

We walk together in silence for a bit, making me feel incredibly awkward, but then she speaks up again.

"Does it have to be a prank?" She says, making my heart flutter again.

I look down at my feet, processing the question. Does she actually like me? Could I let something happen between us? It doesn't seem appalling in the slightest, so what reason would there be behind saying 'no'?

"No, it doesn't," I say, taking hold of her hand in mine. She jumps, looking down at our hands with surprise, then a grin tugs at her lips and a blush creeps onto her face. She looks up at me, giving me a big smile. That smile is enough to say 'thank you'. She steps closer to me as we walk and rests her head on my shoulder.

"I was really scared for a second there. I thought you would be freaked out by me liking you," she says casually as we walk.

I giggle a bit. "Good thing I wasn't, then."

I remember the disappointed look on the boys' faces when we told them we were together. I can't just drop them like that. I can't help but smile, though.

This will just have to be our little secret.

(Word count: 1016)

Sorry this is so short and sloppy haha. I kinda rushed it because I'm really distracted with requests and stuff right now, as well as personal art projects.

Speaking of requests...

Again, this one is a bit sloppy too haha

Again, this one is a bit sloppy too haha. Sorry ^^;

But I hope you still like it!

Thanks for reading!