Chapter 15

(Sorry I keep changing between 1st person and 2nd person POV :p)

(Y-N)'s POV

I lay in my bed, drawing and animating on my tablet and unable to fall asleep. I'm exhausted, but sleep just won't come.

There's been so much drama with the animatronics, and it's overwhelming. First with befriending Bonnie and Foxy, then with Goldie, then with Bonnie and everything that happened last night along with his being depressed. Oh, I forgot, I also have to keep Goldie and Freddy from tearing out each other's throats. It's all too much! I can't handle it all.

I need me-time, and that's exactly what this is: drawing, animating, listening to music, and relaxing in bed. Maybe I'll even treat myself to a movie today. I don't know. And that's the beauty of it. I can just do whatever I want.

Suddenly, there's a knock at my door.

My parents walk in. "Hey, sorry to wake you, but we just wanted to let you know that we're going to be running errands all day, so we won't be home until late tonight." One of them says.

"Okay! And it's fine, you didn't wake me up," I say with a smile. Yes, even more alone! The ultimate alone-time is just a few minutes away!

"Alright, well we're headed out now. Bye." they wave goodbye, then close my door again. I turn back around to my art and put my headphones in, listening to my music.

The day passes by rather slowly, but pleasantly. I got in a couple of hours of sleep, finished an animation, and watched a film on Netflix. Overall, it was a very productive mental-health day. Probably the best day of this week, if I'm being honest.

Now I'm sitting on the couch, mindlessly clicking through the channels on the television while drinking (f/d) and snuggling under a fuzzy blanket. Peaceful. Relaxing. Amazing.

Until I hit the news channel.

"... terrible. The car was sent tumbling off of the highway and into a ditch. The ambulance arrived just a few minutes too late, as the two passengers in the car, mister and missus (L/n), had already passed away. The others involved in the accident were severely injured and sent to the hospital immediately..."

I stop listening.

My near empty glass falls to the floor, spilling its remaining contents onto the carpet.

My parents...

...are dead.

Dead.

Dead.

_.:*'*:._.:*'*:._.:*'*:._

I feel... empty.

It can't be real. It doesn't feel real.

But it is.

I can't even form any more tears. I'm just... empty.

Numb.

Of course when I first heard the news, I balled for two hours straight.

That was five hours ago.

I texted my manager and explained the situation, so I'm not going into work for the next few days. Yeah, I feel bad for whoever replaces me these next few nights, but I can't go. I just can't. All the drama there will not help with... this. With everything.

I just want to sleep.

I don't want to be awake anymore.

I want to sleep and not wake up until I feel better.