Dare

Hamilton POV
"Why" John whines rolling around on his bed like a petulant child.

"Because I'm on Student Government and it is a student government party." I say "now where's the green shirt you said I could borrow?"

I pull out another stack of shirts from John's dresser throwing them on the floor once I realize that the shirt I'm looking for is not there.

"Check the closet" John says "but everyone on Student Government hates you"

"Way to sugar coat it" I say wandering across John's small room to check his closet.

"I just mean, I don't hate you, so stay here with me" He says as I throw shirt after shirt onto the floor "and stop ruining my room!"

"Got it!" I say waving Johns green silky shirt in the air like a victory flag. I pull my shirt off and button the shirt up.

"I know you wanna look hot for Jefferson" John says as he starts sarcastically which makes me roll my eyes. He starts shoving closes back into the dresser. "But can I interest you in any other shirt"

"Why?" I say button the last button.

"Cause this shirt is puke coloured And makes people puke looking at it" He says flopping back on to his bed and do the same laying next to him.

"I like it" I huff ignoring my friends comment "it brings out my eyes. Plus it's your shirt."

Tonight was the Student Government party. And John was right everyone did hate me. It is a hazard of telling everyone there moronic ideas are moronic and telling those morons where they can shove their moronic ideas. But Washington our Student Government president did like me. He thought I had good ideas and found my extravagant loud style of explaining them amusing. So I was going because he insisted.

"I wish you could come" I say turning to face John. He turns to face me as well and I suddenly feel oddly uncomfortable with how close we are. I try to scoot back but it doesn't work so I just throw my arm around him in a friendly manner. It was John after all, everything we did was friendly. He was my best friend besides maybe my foster brother Lafayette but Laf was a brother John was a best friend it was different.

"Too bad I'm not the kinda pompous ass who would be on Student Government" John says smiling at me "Your gonna be late"

"Ugh" I groan rolling so my face is planted in the pillow. "They hate me"

"They'll hate you more if your late" John says standing up and pulling me with him he pushes me all the way to the door till I finally start walking for myself "see you tomorrow"

"Bye" I say stumbling out the door.

John as always was right, I was late. The party wasn't crazy or anything everyone on Student Government was pretty nerdy. The second I entered the room I looked for Washington hoping I could say hi to him then leave quickly and quietly. I see Jefferson standing in the corner drinking something and roll my eyes just at the look of him. He was wearing all black obviously trying to seem cool but he was definitely trying to hard. That was his problem he always tried too hard to seem cool.

"Hamilton!" A voice says and I feel a strong hand grasp my shoulder. I spin around to see Washington standing over me.

"Hey man!" I say smiling at him.

"I'm a little surprised you came." He says smiling back happily. 

"Hey Washington no offense but this party is pretty lame. And by pretty lame I mean lame as fuck." A friend of ours named said Peggy jumping up and down next to me.

"Well what do you suggest then Peggy?" Washington says with a chuckle. 

"An old classic" Peggy says with that smile that you know means she's about to stir shit up "truth or dare"

"What are we 13" I say laughing at Peggy who shoves me friendly.

She rolls her eyes and turns back to Washington "come on it'll be fun" she pleads.

Washington scans the room and see how lame his party truly was. One guy was actually asleep on the couch.

"Okay fine." Washington says before raising his voice "everyone let's make a circle on the floor!"

The Student Government isn't huge so after moving the coffee table in the middle of the room we managed to sit comfortably in a circle in the middle of the room. I sit between Peggy and Washington and watch as Jefferson swaggers over to us and sits across from me in the circle.

"Okay I'll start." A guy named Charles Lee said "Washington truth or dare?"

"Dare" Washington says rather predictably.

"Okay I dare you to do a handstand until you finish asking the next person there truth or dare."

Washington only shrugs before moving out of the circle. He relatively easily pushes his legs into the air balancing himself on his forearms and head. Damn he was strong. Without anyone noticing I snap a quick pic. My foster brother was kinda super into Washington and I know he would appreciate the imagine of Washington's strong arms bulging and his shirt riding up a little.

"Okay" Washington says his face turning a little red "Peggy, truth or dare."

"Ummmmmm" Peggy says drawing out the um to make Washington stay like that for as long as possible "truth."

"Okay fuck marry kill, Alexander, Lafayette, and John." He says.

"Okay well I'm way too gay for this shit but I'd fuck John because that gay bean would be just as uncomfortable as me. I'd marry Laf cause that hair dough. Which means" she then looks at me blushing a little "sorry Al"

I boo her a little in fake annoyance but the truth was fucking/marrying Pegs would be way too weird anyways. Washington lowers his legs easily exiting his handstand.

"Okay" Peggy says eyeing the room with menacing glare. "Thomas truth or dare?"

"Dare" Thomas says with a smirk.

Peggy thinks for a moment before leaning behind me and wishpering something to Washington who laughs a little.

"Seems a little intense. For a game of truth or dare." He says.

"But it would be so fucking funny" she says.

"Just tell me." Jefferson says leaning back on his arms "I'll do anything."

"Okay well I think you should date Hamilton."