Pillow Talk

I stare up at the ceiling, painfully awake, and incredibly aware of it. I can feel Thomas presence next to me and despite that fact he was only a couple inches away it felt like miles. Probably because I knew what it was like to be really close to him now.

I can't believe we had sex.

I don't what to say or do. I found myself getting more and more anxious about what to say as time went by. More and more worried my words wouldn't be enough.

"I'm sorry" he mutters.

"What" I say turning in the bed to look at him for the first time.

"I'm sorry we shouldn't have done that" he says still laying on his back staring up at the ceiling. We were both still naked but he had the sheet clutched over his body, and the reminder of it hides my lower half.

The words hurt me a little, but they didn't surprise me. But I have to struggle to keep tears from prickling my eyes.

"Okay" I whisper.

"I-I didn't mean it like that" he mutters rolling over to face me. He obviously senses my hurt. And slowly and nervously reaches across the bed and interlocks our fingers. Everything about this moment was confusing. His words were the opposite of his actions.

"I don't really think there is any other way to take that." I whisper.

"I just meant" he says shuffling slightly closer to me. He scans my face his eyes lingering on my lips before landing on my eyes "I don't know what I meant."

"Can we umm" I whisper nervously "like stop being so far away from each other"

Jefferson smirks at me. "You mean you want to cuddle"

I feel my cheeks becoming hot at Jefferson's mocking tone. But he quickly wraps his arms around my back. It is almost forceful but I didn't mind. I relax back in his embrace, feeling calmed by his arms around my back. I still felt vulnerable since, you know, we were naked. Something about it being able to hear his gentle heart beat through his chest, and having my head rise and fall in time with his breathing, made me feel a little more safe.

"We aren't virgins" I comment as an honest observation. It had all happened fast and felt rather natural so only now did it really register that I was no longer a virgin (and also gave me time to thank the gay overlord I had brought a condom and lube).

"No we are not" he says with a chuckle. "Was it umm good for you?"

I can't help but giggle a little burying my face farther into his chest to hide the fact that I am once again blushing.

"Yes, it was great" I mumble my lips pressing against his chest "you?"

"It was great. I always thought I would be more nervous." He says moving his fingers to my hair twirling it fondly "but you made me feel calm."

I smile at that. I felt the same way. It started out angry, with him pulling me up into him and then slamming me into the bed. But somewhere in the midst of the kissing the tone changed, suddenly his lips caught mine in a love manner and his fingers on my back felt more like they were holding me instead of gripping me.

I start tapping my fingers against his chest. Letting each one bounce up and down feeling his soft skin under my touch.

"Should we talk about what it means" I mutter feathering his chest with light kisses.

"Can we not" he says looking down at me. "Let's just lay here and be happy"

"You're happy?" I say looking up at him through my lashes.

"Giddy darling" he says leaning down and kissing me gently, pulling away only slightly. "I don't think I've ever been this happy"

"Did you ever think you'll lose your virginity to me?" I say deciding to change the topic since my blushing was almost painful.

"God no" he says laughing and kissing nose before I place my head back on his chest "like I always thought you were hot but-"

"You thought I was hot!" I yell which makes him jump a little before settling back a little.

"We just fucked you can't be surprised I thought you were hot." He says laughing "and if you'd let me finish I would have said I thought you too loud and annoying to ever fuck"

"I thought you were hot too" I mumble.

"I know" he says smugly.

"You did" I say.

"When you weren't hate glaring at me you were totally checking me out." He says.

"Your so full of yourself" I mutter.

"There's the Alexander I know" he says laughing again. "A lot less submissive now huh"

I smack his chest a little before kissing his neck in a gentle manner.

"I feel like you might have fond my weak spot." I say "the one thing that makes me submit to you"

"What might that be"

"Your fucking dick"