The Plan

I wake up startled for a second by the weight on my chest. Then all of last night replays in my head and I stroke his soft brown hair.

"Morning" Alexander mutters looking up at me with a grin on his face, his expression softens as he scans my face "what are you thinking?"

"I'm wondering if kissing you will be worth the morning breath" I say placing my hand tenderly on the side of his cheek.

"Only one way to find out" Alexander says climbing up the bed slightly before placing his lips tenderly on mine. I was right his breath and mine I'm sure tasted terrible but it was worth it.

"Worth it" He mutter before snuggling his head back on to my chest. "So what is the plan?"

"I say we leave in about an hour and get breakfast on the road" I say drawing circles lazy on the bare skin of his back.

"No not the plan for this morning" he says not looking at me "the plan for us"

"What do you want?" I ask desperate to know what he thinks before I voice my opinion.

"I asked you first" he mutters childishly.

"I need to know what you think before I say anything I can't take back" I say wondering if Alex can feel my heart beating through my chest.

"I can't do anything with you again while you have a boyfriend. I hate that we have done this at all." He hesitates before saying "And if you want to just forget about it. I won't tell him. I feel guilty about this and I don't want to hurt some innocent guy"

"I don't want to hurt him ether" I say and I can feel Alexander stiffen and slowly start to move away from me.

"That's okay" He says squirming away. "I'll just get changed and we can-"

"Will you let me finish a freakin sentence Alexander" I say grabbing his arm and pulling him back to bed noticing the tears in his eyes. And I can't help but take a moment to wipe the tears of his cheeks "I don't want to hurt him, but I can't stay with him under false pretenses, and it's not just the fact I cheated. It is how I feel and what I want. If it is what you want?"

We lay in the bed now, both of us on our sides, still naked and vulnerable, but somehow comfortable. I don't move my hand from his cheek and feel it move slightly as he smiles. Scooting closer to me in the bed.

"I just want to be happy" he whispers.

"I want to be the one who makes you happy" I say leaning in and kissing him quickly.

Suddenly there is a loud noise that makes us jump apart. I see Alexander climb under the sheets obviously embarrassed which makes me chuckle. Assuming it is house keeping coming into clean. I yell "We are a little busy could you come back."

"Sorry Thomas" I hear a fimilar stiff voice and my eyes shot up. I see my father standing in the door way and his eyes scan over the bed.

"Dad" I say startled and terrified

"Hey Tommy sorry for stopping by, I just got a weird text from Chase so I thought-" he stopped mid sentence. "Thomas do you have a girl in your bed"

He has almost a smirk on his face clearly finding it assuming. I feel Alexander move his hand to pinch my leg clearly freaking out as much as I was.

"Umm yeah a girl" I say "I'm sorry we only just woke up, I shouldn't have brought her back here. I am very sorry."

"Ah it is okay Thomas. Boys will be boys. This explains Chases weird text. He said you were making bad choices at a party last night. I was worried about you." My Father says with a laugh.

I am shaking with fear completely unsure what to do, or how this happened. How did he get a key to the room? What the hell did Chase text him? Why the fuck was he here?

I tired to remain calm knowing that my Fathers calm attitude would not be the same if he saw the beautiful naked boy in my bed. Alexander's nails are digging into my leg at this point and I can feel him shaking. I have to work to keep the panic off my face hoping all just be able to play this whole thing off.

"Well your mother and I wanted to take you out to lunch. We were in the area anyway. Would your female friend like to join us." He says still grinning.

"She mentioned last night that she has a umm volley game today so I don't think she'll be able to." I say.

"Okay, well I'll stop embarrassing you two. I'll wait for you in the lobby, and we can go to lunch. And Thomas please be a gentleman to your lady this morning" he says giving me the weirdest fucking wink.

I nod and watch him leave. And the sound of the door closing Alexander crawls up the bed. His face still covered in panic. I quickly grasp his hand and whisper "it's okay he is gone. I'm so sorry I lied he is just do homophobic-"

"It's fine, don't worry Thomas" he whispers squeezing my hand "I get it"

"Okay okay" I say panicking and getting out of bed. Alexander does the same running around the room quickly pulling on some clothes as I do the same. "Here's What we are going to do. I expect my parents will want to take me home. So could you take the bus home, I'll pay and I'm sorry. Leave your bags I'll take them my parents won't think anything of that and I'll drop them off round yours tonight. Since there in the lobby take the back stairs and leave out the back just in case."

"Okay" Alexander says pulling on his coat and grabbing his backpack in a hurry "I'll go now so there is time before you go out."

Alexander reaches for the door knob but I stop him "wait!"

He wheels around quickly and panicked. "What?"

I move quickly across the room to him wrapping my arm around his back and pulling him into a warm kiss. I feel him smile against my lips, which only causes me to smile against his.

"I'm gonna breakup with him as soon as I get home." I whisper against his lips "last night was the best of my life"

"Me too" he mutters before kissing me tenderly.

"I'll text you once I'm home." He says.

I turn around to gather my stuff and I can hear is Alexander turn the doorknob and leave the room already missing his presence. Suddenly I hear a yelp from the hallway and rush over to see what fucking shit Alexander had gotten into. When I open the door a small gasp escapes my lips. I see Alexander on the wall opposite me his feet hovering above the ground as a man holds him above the ground.

"What the hell!" I yell running over and pulling the guy off only to see it's my Dad.