**three**

I wake up instantly as I hear Vincent's warning hiccups, meaning he's about to start a temper tantrum any second.

I cuddle him into my arms making him quite down, I sniff his bum and make a stink face.

"Eww you little stinky boy." I whisper, Raymond-right on me-still asleep. I blush his arms around my waist, his head in my neck and hair.

The knot in my tummy tightens, I focus back on Vincent. "You need a change, and breakfast." I tell him, Vincent just stares at me with awe and I smile at him. "Good morning, baby." I tell him, kissing his nose as I try to escape Raymond while Vincent's in my arms.

Raymond's hold tightens, his head cuddling into me. I blush and Vincent starts to cry, I wince and snake out of his hold. "I'm sorry, go back to sleep." I whisper to Raymond, rubbing his chest like I'd do to Vincent.

He shook his head, taking my hand and kissing it. "Everything should be downstairs let me get it." I shake my head. "No please sleep, I'll be back." His eyes are still closed but he makes an upset face, mumbling a no but I'm already walking out of the warm room with Vincent.

I gasp at all the things, all the baby clothes, stacks of diapers and wipes. Milk bottles, pacifiers, bibs and burp clothes, a breast pump?! I gasp as I see a car seat and stroller. I grab what I need and a new change of clothes for him as I quickly walk back up stairs.

Raymond asleep, I lay Vincent on his quilt and wipe his poopy butt off. Vincent let's out a loud squeal at the cold on his privates making me giggle and shush him.

A warmth comes from behind me, Vincent's eyes look behind me. I look over my shoulder to see Raymond. He puts his head in the crook of my neck, "Good morning." I tell him shyly, smiling at him.

"Morning." He mumbles into my skin.

But then I frown, "You bought too much stuff for us." I say frowning, he wraps an arm around me but I push it off. I cradle Vincent to me and stand up to throw away his dirty diaper. "It's going to take me much longer to repay you and I feel so bad. And once again, how can you do this for a girl who has a newborn baby? Who took so much room in your bed, and who wakes you up at seven in the morning."

I ramble as I walk around, Vincent cooing.

"Irina." I ignore him and continue. "Gosh, you have a mom don't you? She probably thinks I'm some-some type of gold digger...and your pack! If they find out-" Raymond's hand finds my mouth and presses his thumb against my lips.

"I bought you clothes and shoes too so get used to it. Vincent needs those things, right? You do too. You don't need to repay me, and I don't want you to. If you do I'll burn the money right in front of you. My mother is going to love you and Vincent, same with my pack." I press my forehead against his chest.

"You'd burn the money Id work hard to give you?" I mutter looking up with a whimper. He chuckles. "Depends."

After feeding Vincent and burping him he's wide awake, looking around as far as his eyes can take him. "It's pretty in here, right baby?" People probably thought I was weird for talking to my baby like he was actually going to talk back to me but I thought it was good to talk to him.

He liked when I did, and when I sang it him and made up stories.

I walked into the table room to see Abel and Alfonso eating, they waved at me and smiled. Alfonso stilling having food in his mouth. I giggled, "Yay! Little dude is awake!" I hold out my hands cheekily and Alfonso runs to the restroom and comes back with clean hands. I carefully hand Vincent to him.

"Careful." I squeak and have him sit down.

"Aww, Irina. He's so cute and small." I notice he knows my name now and look to Abel who gives me a wink.

I gasp as Vincent slaps his hand on his nose. "Oh gosh, Alfonso I'm sorry." He laughs, "It's okay, Rina! He's squeezing it!" He laughs louder and I smile.

A hand presses against my back, "Need me to fix your plate?" He whispered in my ear. He's been gone in his office for the past three hours. I blush and shake my head, "I got it." I frown as Raymond directs me away from Vincent. Abel, his hands washed, gently took him. "I'm more cable." Abel sasses, Alfonso frowns.

"Hey, fuc-" instead of using the words he flips Abel off.

Ray laughs at something I say, I grin as I watch as he throws his head back in laughter. "You're something." I blush, chuckling. My laughter slowly stops, I needed to snap out of this la-la land before it's too late. I put my fork down, standing up and walking over to Vincent who was in Abel's arms.

I pick him up, grabbing the plate and putting it away. "Irina." I ignore Raymond and keep on walking until I'm in the bedroom from before.

"What do I do? That man must have his mate on her way. I-I can't believe I even slept in the same room as a complete stranger...what is your mother doing?" I groan, pressing my head gently in Vincent's belly. What would I do if he finds us. He'll hurt this nice man and I couldn't live with that.

I look at the little baby, scooping him up. "Irina, I hope you know you're not escaping anywhere. I finally caught you for good." I look at him. Fear creeping into my chest, "I-this just doesn't feel...right for me to use you." I sighed, "And you're an Alpha." I mutter, I had just realized that a day ago.

He radiates too much power just to be a regular wolf, or beta.

"And does that matter?" I look at him with a blank face. "It matters very much. Especially since my son and I are rouges. And your mate..." And mine. I shake my head gently, Vincent coos staring up at me. "Look at me." Raymond commands, I slowly look up at him. Vincent wrapping his little hands around my finger.

I stare into his grey eyes, "I've made this decision. What I say goes, you're staying here with me because you're mine." He cups the side of my face.

"That's not a smart decision." I say Vincent stares at my mouth as I talk, his eyes slowly fluttering close. Raymond chuckled, leaning into me. "And whys that." He questions, amused. I glance at him, "Your mates going to pop up one day, you hate kids, I'm not worth you going through all this trouble, and my mate-" He let out a growl.

I shut up my heart slows at the threat of his anger, "Don't speak of that. Vincent's asleep, take a nap with him." He told me as he stood up and left.

***
Irina's name was originally going to be Vera, fun factoid