*thirteen*

Raymond

My hand palms her perfect ass, I squeeze it. Releasing a pain out I couldn't express at the moment. A pain I didn't want, a pain I'm ignoring.

I smirk into the kiss as I feel her shy little hands trail up my torso. I teasingly copy her movements and she lets out a sexy little whimper.

We both stop as we hear a loud shriek from Vince. I've never felt more betrayed in my life. On instinct Irina pulls away from me, her eyes looking at Vincent with a worried look. But as we lean over to see his face the little shit is smiling.

He does the noise again, flaring his arms. I narrow my eyes, "What's wrong, baby boy?" Irina asks as she sits down on her knees as she pics up the little guy. I frown, letting out a huff.

I turn to Irina's door as someone knocks on the door. I take in a breath, Abel's scent coming through. "Open up." I call out, rolling my eyes. The moment was definitely gone. I look at Irina, her cheeks red as her eyes catch mine too. She quickly adverts her eyes, I smirk. Leaning over to her and licking her ear. She gasps, "Ray-" Abel opens the door.

Interrupting everything.

I noticed the shift in his energy. His eyes angry and his body tense. "I was worried if you made it back or not." He speaks roughly, his eyes slowly moving to Irina. She smiled at him, her lovely teeth flashing. "Oh yeah, I'm sorry. I was with Raymond's mom." She told him, his eyebrows raised.

"Oh really?" He asked surprised, looking at me. She grinned and nodded her head. "Yeah! I think she really likes me. A Luna! Likes me." She gushed with a ecstatic smile.

Abel smiles at her fondly. "Who wouldn't? Oh, other than Raymond's true mate." He said coldly, her smile dropped. Her eyes casted down, "I-" She stumbled. I stood up moving over to Abel. He gave me a challenging look and I quickly grabbed him, ushering him out of the door and closing it. Leaving Irina and Vincent alone in the room.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing? Did you forget who the fuck you're talking too?" I snarl in his face. He takes in a deep breath, as he looks at my fist. "No, Alpha. I didn't. But you're disrespecting your mate. And my future Luna. What are you going to do when you find her?" He laughs.

"Reject her? And what if you don't? You're going to have to kick Irina and Vincent out again. Your mate isn't going to want her and you're automatically going to follow. You're going to leave her out to be taken by whoever is making her life a living hell. That person being her mate." I clenched my jaw, both at the anger of his disrespect towards me and the way his words were affecting me.

"You shouldn't act as if you're going to know my actions, Abel. What...am I getting in your way? Is that it? You think you have a chance with her?" I got into his face, my Alpha tone seeping through my voice as it grows deep as I feel my eyes blacken.

He laughs, forcing his eyes to lock with mine. "Yeah, actually, I do." He says his jaw tight. I laugh shortly, roughly punching him against the cheek as my body fills with rage. He tries to retaliate but the door slams open.

"Stop it!" Irina yells, her voice held her ground. She gave us a stern look. "I don't want either of you. What I want is a safe place for my son. I don't want a place where I feel like a prize to someone. A piece of meat that two men have to fight for. I've had enough of that. I'll find somewhere else until you both find your mates." Irina said, her eyes watering but she held in her emotions.

She turned around and closed the door.

"You're not going anywhere, Irina." I gridded out. She ignores me as she packs a bag, mostly things for Vince. "Don't ignore me." I tell her and she looks over at me.

"I've made up my mind, Raymond. Abel's right, you're mate will be coming soon. I can't ruin a relationship like that. And if not that I can't...I can't get attached." She looks away from me, her curls bouncing back on her face. She shakes her head.

"Irina we can choice the path we want-" She cuts me off. "It'll be the wrong choice, Ray. The pain is getting stronger, we can't just keep ignoring that. My nightmares are getting worse...I can't put Vincent in this situation. I can't just think about my feelings. I can't have Vincent thinking your someone that you're not."

I press my fist against my forehead as I turn my back. "And where do you plan to go, huh? I want you, Irina. I need you here next to me. Even if there's pain, there's that little spark and I know you feel it too." I tell her turning back to face her again. She sniffles, wiping her face.

"You're putting your fate in the wrong p-person, Raymond. Do you know how much baggage I come with? I have a child at eighteen, I'm mentally weak, I have a mate, my mate kills people for fun or when he's bored. When he finds us he's going to kill someone. And I can't have it be you." She cried.

"I can't have it be someone who I care about. I've never even been able to care for Vincent and myself alone. I've never had that freedom...and I want that now. Even if it's for a little I want to know how it felt like." She spills. "I've been depending on people, and I hate It." She tells me, a painful look on her face.

I didn't want her to leave. I wanted her to be right here with me. I wanted to see that face around in the morning and every other time of day. I wanted to help her when Vincent wakes up at two in the morning. I want to see him smiling at his mother. I wanted them to be with me in this house.

"Fine." I struggled out. "But you'll be staying in my mother's back house." Her face altered but she slowly nodded. "Would that be alright with your mother?" She asked and I nodded.

"Yes."

And like I expected my mother welcomed the two with open arms. After hours of moving Irina's things to the back house at my mother's I was back at my newly empty house. A silence that I seemed to have forgotten replaced back into my home.

I take in a deep breath. This definitely isn't going to be something permanent.