*eight*

Irina

"I can't drink...I'm breastfeeding Vincent still." I whimper, my face heating up. Who knew I'd be saying this at the age of nineteen.

Raymond traced the bridge of my nose to the tip. "Then I won't be drinking either." I catch his wrist before he can put the drink down. I giggle, staring up at him with a grin. I shake my head at him, I couldn't believe him.

"No, no. I want you to have fun, Alpha. You're always working, hang loose." I spoke to him softly, encouraging the little bit of liquor in his cup.

"And what about you, Irina? Don't you need a break?" He leaned in closer, our noses brushing. I couldn't even recognize the pain as it happened, I was too caught up in his eyes. I shook my head, giggling. "No. Not yet." I was utterly in love with Vincent and being a mom. Yes, the waking up in the middle of the night and poopy diaper and pulling of my hair was crazy but...Vincent is my everything.

He's my life line.

"Just you tonight. And I'll join you some other time." He smirks, tilting his cup back. His misty grey eyes locked with mine as he drinks it. Full of mischief and something else, I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Rina! Hey, Rina." I turned around, smiling as I saw Abel who was calling for me. Alfonso behind him with some boy who he was obviously very into. I smiled, looking back at Abel as he stood in front of me. He pulled me into a hug, "You made it. And you brought the Big Bad Alpha with you." He snickered looking back at Raymond.

Abel's eyes leisurely looked up and down my legs, and back to my top and bare midriff. Rays hand slid across my front.

Abel's eyes looked back at Ray and smirked. Someone cleared their throat, a girl popping up. Pushing her way through, she stood in front of me. Eyeing me up and down, looking at Ray and eyeing him, and then to Abel. "Do you dance?" She asked, she had gorgeous red hair, even if it seemed dyed, and stunning eyes.

"U-um well-" She cut me off, grabbing my hands. "I'll teach you then." She grinned sinisterly, but in a good way.

"Take your shoes off." She instructed, she was already barefoot herself. I listened and kick the small heels off. She grinned, nodding her head. She grabbed my hands and put them above our heads. I watched her with wide eyes as she swayed her hips, she tossed her head back, her long hair flying back with her. All the while her hands trailed down my arms, tickling me.

Her hands trailed down to my hips where she forced me to start moving. "Get free, babe!" She told me as she let out a holler. I giggled, shyly shaking my head as I slowly started to move. She let out a happy scream, turning me around as we danced front to back. I mimicked her movements.

She hand her arm over my shoulder, having it straight out as she sings the lyrics to the song. After four songs we stopped, she grabbed my hands and towed me along somewhere else. "Who are you?" She told me as she popped something in her mouth, chewing it until she swallowed. I blushed, "Irina. You're Alpha took me in." I let out breathlessly.

She handed me a water bottle and I smiled, thanking her quietly. She looked me over, "What's your name?" I asked curiously. She smirked, standing up.

"Quinn." She says smiling at me, a truthful one. Just as fast as that smile came she was gone along with it. She was definitely a wild, young, and free shewolf. She was something I wish I could be. I watch as she starts to dance by herself, minutes later a tall dark and handsome man comes from behind her.

His arms wrapping around her as he danced with her. My eyes widened as I watched Quinn push him away, but she had a smirk on her face. I gasp as she jumps on him smoothly, her legs wrapping around him as she dips herself down. That was definitely her mate, I watched them in awe.

I curled my toes in the cold grass, I look up, heat on my cheeks from the bonfires around the cavern.

"Hey, I see you dancing out there. How about I give you a spin?" I looked up at the adolescent voice. Actually, he seemed around my age. I laughed shyly, "Oh no, I'm sorry. I can't." The guy frowns deeply.

"Why not?" He pries, I awkwardly cough. "Well-" He stops, sniffing around me. "Oh." He laughs, rudely lifting my hair up. "You're spoken for...by a rouge too." He said harshly. I quickly stood up, pressing my hand to my neck. I speed walked out of there.

I had totally forgot about my mark. It still hurts to this day, to even touch it. I remember when he first marked me, it was maybe after a week of buying me.

"No...please. I'm not ready, Hector! No!" He had held me down, biting into my neck and sealing my fate. Pain was slammed into me, racking over my body as I struggled against him with more intensity.

I sobbed into his neck, his teeth still in my marking spot. It felt as if I was being skinned alive and someone poured molten silver into the flesh.

He pulled away, smiling crazily into my face. "Now I'll know where you are. Now, you'll never be able to leave. You're mine forever. You're nothing without me."

I shivered as I felt a hand slid across my middle. "There you are. I thought my sister ran you off." Raymond's voice slipped in my ears, his chest pressed against my back. I tilted my head back so I can get a look at him, my hand went to cover the mark. I stepped aside from him.

"No," I moved my head side to side. "She's so cool." I admit giddily. Raymond rolls his eyes, "She's alright. She has a twin who's better. He's somewhere around here." I laugh at that, my mind drifting off to Vincent.

"Are you the oldest?" I ask him as he interlocks our fingers. He looks away for a few, his jaw locked. "Yes. Come with me."

I pondered on the way he said that, but it was left behind as he pulled me to a spot where Alfonso and his maybe mate were. Alfonso grinned as he saw me. "There you are Rina! I wanted you to meet someone." I smile at his enthusiasm.

I look happily at the boys. "This is Pierson. My...mate." He eased out with shy eyes as he waited for my reaction. So was his mate, "Hi. I'm Irina." I say pulling him in a hug. They let out a breath, "Pierson." He repeated. Alfonso smiled, I eyed him looking back at his mate. "You know he told me he lives in a bachelor pad." Alfonso chocked at my statement while his mate laughed.

"Oh really? The only person that's in that bed is me and our dog." Pierson clipped at him playfully. Alfonso blushed, "Hey, I had to look cool and tough in front Irina." He pouted.

I watched as Ray knocked out drink after drink, beer after beer, shot after shot. I noticed how much of a light weight he is too. I wince as he stumbles over to me, a cheeky grin on his face. "I am a very jealous man, Irina." He rasped in my ear. I took in a sharp breath, "Why?" I whispered back to him.

His hands wrapped around the back of my neck. "You danced with my sister but not me." He spoke huskily in my ear picking me up from my seat.

"I-I think I danced enough." I said smiling. He laughed, shaking his head as his foggy grey eyes looked into mine. "Too bad so sad." He mocked.

If I thought the dance with Quinn was intimate and crazy I was wrong. I've seen the movie Dirty Dancing and I was feeling exactly how Baby was right now. Especially how Ray was grinding my hips to his.

***

"I don't wanna go, Irina." Raymond whined, I let out a shriek as his wandering hands squeeze my backside. He chuckle, squeezing me again until I slap his hands away. He pouts, his hands slowly sliding up instead.

"Raymond," I warn. "It's late, everyone's leaving too." He whined into my shoulder. I let out a huff as I still tried to walk with his heavy weight on me. "I got it! He's a heavy old bastard." I looked behind me to see a young guy. He looked like Raymond's sister, Quinn. So this may possibly be her twin.

He smiled at me as he grabbed Raymond. Letting out a groan. "I'm Jack, his younger brother." He introduced himself. "Irina...his roommate." Raymond muttered a couple of words that only Jack could hear. As he laughed and shook his head at his older brother.

We struggled to get to the car, but we made it. Jack snatched the car keys from Raymond and started to hand them to me but he stopped. Looking me up and down. "I suppose you don't know how to drive?" He asked with an amused smile. I shyly shook my head. "No, no I don't." I gushed.

He laughed. "It's alright. I got it. Let's go."