-nineteen-

R

She shook her head. "This is crazy." She said as she slowly started to pull off her jacket. I smiled, moving over to her. I cupped her face and bent down, pressing my lips against hers.

As we peeled off each of her clothing and accessories she had on it felt like a heavy weight was slowly being piled off of us. I pulled away from her still feeling a sting, something that was keeping us apart, I quickly looked over her. "What the fuck is it." I growled, I watched as she touched her earrings. Her eyes widened.

"The earrings." She whispered, she quickly took the diamonds off as soon as she tossed them off my eyes darkened and my wolf coming to life. I watched as Irina's eyes darkened too. Her lips parted, we gravitated to each other and clashed. I was turned on and I don't think I ever could get turned off by Irina. Even if we're all old and wrinkled up.

I picked her up and put her on the edge of the sink in the bathroom. My towel fell, Irina's shy eyes blinked at my length. I could smell the aroma that rolled off of her. I knew she wanted me just as much as I wanted her. "Mine. My mate. My beautiful girl." I said as I held her face in my hands.

She reached to my face and pulled me down to her lips. I reached to unclip her bra, I easily tore off her underwear and carried her to the bed. I dropped her on the bed, looking into her eyes. "I love you." I told her before I took her, forming the first bond. She whimpered, wrapping her arms around me.

"I love you too." She moaned, her hands held my face and she pressed a loving kiss to my lips. I smirked as I started to thrust inside her. Watching her face as I pleased with. I filled her up, I almost didn't think my tip would fit into her she's so small. I was going crazy, she felt so good. So perfect.

I throw the rings and earrings into the fire, causing a dark mist to form in the air. I walked over to where Irina sat, on the patio in the swinging chair. We lock fingers, "I don't know why I didn't think of that before." She said letting out a sigh. My hands retraced her soft skin I've had the blessing to touch all night.

"I can't believe your my mate. I've been blessed." I grinned cheekily, staring up at her with amazement. She was so gorgeous, so kind and smart. Generous and gentle.

Irina giggles, roiling her eyes. "You're so soft." I mumbled, kissing her neck. I playfully nipped at the skin. "I love you. I'm so happy. I'm so happy I have you." She giggles, kissing my cheek.

"When did you become so corny?" She playfully asked, turning around to face me.

"Ever since you walked into my life I guess." I replied, I hummed my fingers trailed in her inner thigh. "Let's fuck here." Her eyes widened and her cheeks turned pink. I smirked at the expression.

"Raymond!" She squealed, slapping my chest softly. She was glowing. "What if someone sees?" I interlock our fingers. I peer into her eyes, they were already swirled with an emotion that matched mine.

"Then they'll leave and we carry on with what we were doing."

I wake up to Irina staring at the new mark I had left her last night. She gasped as she brushed her fingers against the fresh mark. The sight of her sat down on the counter had me already in the mood to put her in me. I licked my lips, rolling out of bed and walking towards her. I push her hair back and press an open mouth kiss against my mark. She moans, reaching back and fisting my hair.

The mark she had put on me was alive and vibrating.

"We have to stop. Before this gets out of hand!" She laughed loudly, as I kissed up her ribcage. I smiled as I kissed all the way up to her lips. "Ray," She groaned, I flipped us over so Irina was sat on my chest. She shook her head, smiling down at me. "You have a problem." I laughed.

"I know you love it." Her cheeks turned red. She shook her head. "We haven't woken up Vince. We've mastered it." She laughed.

"Yeah, mhmm." She said, stepping out of the bed. Slipping on her panties and grabbing my shirt, pulling it over her head. "I'm going to check up on him." I nodded my head watching her in admiration. She disappeared from my sight, I let out a content sigh.

I stood up as I heard someone knocking on the door. I quickly got dressed and walked down stairs. I opened the door with an irritated face. I furrowed my eyebrows as my eyes meet with Selma and a male that was obviously her mate.

"Why is she back here? Sel, didn't you just say the man who's after her is here-Irina! Irina!" The male yelled, trying to trespass into my home. I stopped him, giving Selma a look and she instantly understood.

"Relax, Dedrick. You won't get anything done if you're acting this way." Selma said calmly. She looked back to me as she settled her mate down. "We're here for Irina." I scoffed in their faces.

"Who even is this? Selma I thank you for protecting Irina when you did but she's home now-" Dedrick cuts me off.

"This isn't Irina's home. I'm her family, I'm her brother. She needs to be home with me." He growled out, I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Boys settle down-"

"Belongs with you? She's my mate!" I bellowed.

"But how many times has she left! Irina get down here! We're leaving." I pushed him back as he tried to enter my home again.

"Mother fucker!" Selma reacted before he could attempt to throw a punch.

"Stop! Dedrick." We all stopped, looking up to see Irina walking towards us with Vince in her arms. "You too Ray." I watched as her brothers eyes went black.

"You got my little sister pregnant-" Irina went between us. I went a little rugged, wanting to give the satisfaction of beating Dedrick's ass to myself.

"He's my mate, Dedrick. But this isn't his son...he's accepted me like this. He's taken in my son, Ricki he cares for me. And I love him." He sighs, Selma going to his side.

"Who's is he? Please, please don't tell me-" Irina nodded her head. "I'm so sorry, sister. I'm so sorry I let this happen to you."