*seven*

Raymond

Never in a million fucking years would I imagine myself going to a social event, especially a fucking party, for a girl. But Irina was definitely an exception.

I wore a white shirt tucked into some black jeans, paired with some boots. I grabbed a jacket and threw it on, winter was ending but it still was chilly out.

I opened the door to my room and walked down the hallway and to Irina's room. I knocked on the door, "Umm," I heard her murmur. I smile, knocking again just to tease her. "Coming, coming!" I knock again, hearing a little growl.

"Raymond," She grunted. I knock a little louder. "Ray!" I chuckled, air slapping my face as she opens the door quickly. My eyes widened as I take in her appearance. A dull urge lightened inside me. She wore a red skirt and a cropped below the shoulder black top.

Her hair was down long as ever, her curls perfect and dark. Her lips glossy turning up in a shy smile.

"No." Her cute face drops.
"No?" She asks cutely.
"Yes. I mean," I take in a deep breath. My eyes looking over her once more.

"Is it too much? I am a mom

"Is it too much? I am a mom..am I showing to much?" She looks down at herself. Her hands touching the skirt. "I'll change right now." She talked quickly but I caught her arm.

"You look so beautiful I don't wanna share this image." I dipped my head down in her hair, my hand trailing down her back. I pulled away, my head dizzy as usual when I touch her. I pull back, a sharp pain suddenly making itself aware.

We moved away from each other, I grunted in pain. My hand reached to the rings on my fingers, fidgeting with the one wrapped around my middle finger.

I noticed Irina's hand touched her earrings. "Ready?" She nodded but hesitated. "Vincent? I can't leave him." She gushed. "I can't...not yet." I grabbed her hand. "Listen, you're going to be fine. I wouldn't want my little man to miss his mom too much." She grins, "Who's gonna watch him?" She asks as she moves into the room, picking up the little guy. "An old friend of mine."

I grab his little necessities bag or whatever. "I'm gonna miss you baby. I promise I'll only be gone for two hours...an hour...thirty min-" I grab Irina and pull her out the house.

We pile into the car, I set up Vince's baby seat and Irina carefully puts Vincent inside. "You sure you did it right?" She asks in a scared voice. I shake my head, a soft smile on my face. "Yes. Put your seatbelt on." She nods and buckles up.

I felt her eyes on me as we drove, music playing not too loud to wake up Vincent. I smirk feeling the gaze travel down the length of my body. My innocent girl is checking me out right now. I chuckled to myself.

I reverse into a driveway, "Stay in here. I'll drop Vince off." Her eyes widened. Her mouth opened and closed in shock. "Wha-no. I have to let him in, and give him a kiss before...and I have to see who-who lives here I-" She rambles, her tongue tripping over her own words.

I stare at her lips as they move. Smooth, baby pink, full, and pouty. Her beautiful soft jawline, her face thin and lovely.

"You'll kiss him goodbye now. And trust me, Vince is safe in this person's hands." I tell her surely. She grabs my hand, "Raymond...I can't. I really can't trust you with this. I have to know." She begs, looking deeply into my eyes.

"It's my mother. She's loving, too kind, and caring. Head strong, stubborn...she's great." She plays with her fingers. "I can't meet her?" I shake my head at the question. I cup her worried face. "Not yet. She's not great with meeting new people. Except little ones." She smiles.

She looks over to Vince, anxiety and fear in her face as she starts to tear up. "Promise?" She whispers. She wraps an arm around her middle. "Don't hurt us." I wipe away her tears.

"Why would I hurt something that's mine?"

After ten minutes of Irina kissing Vince until both of us got annoyed I walked him to the front door in his car seat. He was bundled up, he even had a little scarf and beanie. I knocked on the door, a minute or so later the door opened. My mother on the other side of the door.

She smirked up at me. "Son-" Her eyes widened as she looked at the little boy. His grey eyes shining as he sucked on his pacifier. "Oh my goddess." My mother mumbled, gently grabbing the car seat and lifting it up so her face was in the car seat staring at Vince. I chuckle.

"This is Vince. The one-" She nods, waving off me. "Yes, yes. Go on, have fun. Be careful." She closes the door, still in awe of Vince. I stare at the door my mother had just slammed in my face.

"Good to see you too, mother." I mumbled under my breath.

I walk back to the car and drive out of the path as fast as I could before Irina could jump out of the car and snatch Vincent back.

"You ready?" I ask her as we pull into the lot. She looks at me with big frightened eyes. I chuckle, reaching my hand out to her face and rubbing my thumbs against her cheek. She was so completely beautiful. Inside and out.

But I couldn't get rid of the pain that was slowly growing each time we get closer and closer to what's right. It felt like silver and wolfsbain was seeping into my skin. I pulled away, "Are you?" She counters shyly and I smirk.

"Always."

I wrap my arm around her as we walk into the cavern, or basically the open area in a cave where every single wolf in my pack has partied when they were young. Irina didn't seem as amazed as I thought she would be. But I know how rouges are and how they party, they party as if our civilized culture never happened. Yet even we still dance as they do, just with much more clothing.

My chest stirs as I imagine Irina dancing, barely clothed, with her mate.

I already knew what I were to do if I were to find my mate. I'd instantly reject her, and claim Irina as mine. As much as she detests the thought of that. I just can't imagine anything after her, anything without her.

"Rina, Alpha! You made it." Alfonso, clasps hands with me and grins down at Irina. "You look great, Rina!" He jokingly, gently, punches her stomach. "As if you didn't even have a baby!" She blushed at his flintiness.

"Anyways," I grunt out, I interlock hands with Irina. "Let's get something to drink." I suggest, whispering in her ear. Purposely nipping at her ear, I smirk as she slaps my shoulder playfully after letting out a painful moan.

A ripple of pain went through us, but I wasn't letting that ruin our night.

****
We literally hate wattpad right now what's going on with them.