Chapter 1

Hey guys, I wanted to let you know before I start the book that I got this idea from T.Maria on a site called adult fan fiction. I am using how they get pregnant the same as her but that's pretty much it so if you want to check her out her version is awesome too.

"I can't believe Dumbledore allowed this class to actually happen." Ginny said.

"I'm actually surprised myself." Hermione said as they sat in the front row of health class.

"I heard there is a big project today that counts for more than half our grade." Luna said before sitting next to Hermione.

"Oh great" Ginny said unenthusiastically.

"Cheer up Gin, it could be a totally cool project." Lavender said from behind them.

"Oh great she's here" Ginny whispered so only Hermione and Luna could hear.

"Be nice Gin" Hermione whispered back. More people filled the room till Professor McGonagall walked in. She went to the front of the class then cleared her throat.

"Good morning students, let's get right into today's project. Every witch will be paired with a wizard and you will go through the stages of pregnancy." She said making everyone gasp. "It will not be a normal pregnancy of nine months since the school won't allow us to do that, so you will have a two month pregnancy then the rest of the school year to grow the baby. The baby won't be a real baby but a simulated baby that will have the magically transformed genes of both the mother and the father. It will look real like you and me." McGonagall said. Hermione raised her hand.

"Yes, Miss. Granger?"

"So it will go through the natural growing process?"

"Yes, think of it as every week is a month." McGonagall said. "Your grade will be on how well you take care of the baby and how well you show your love for it. By the end of this project I want you all to understand what a teen pregnacy can do to your life."

"How will you grade us if you aren't with us everyday?" Pansy asked.

"The baby will, it's like a memory card it gathers information and stores it. Anymore question?"

"So are we all suppose to have sex and actually get them pregnant?" Draco asked.

"No, I forgot to mention that there will be no sex involved in the process of getting pregnant. The girls will be given a shot with your partners DNA into their groin and that will give you the baby. Anymore question?" McGonagall asked. No one raised their hands so she went on.

"Gentlemen, in front of you is a swab, put it in your mouth and swab the side of your cheek then put it in the test tube and write your name on the label." She said. All the guys did as they were told.

"Great, tomorrow the girls will get their shots then you will find out who your partner is. Class dismissed"