Chapter 5

The first week came and gone and the second week is almost over now they were all almost three months pregnant and showing a bit. They still had their symptoms but some of them had new ones added and it was just a bit worse than before. Hermione was sick of it she puked five times a day and peed six times a day. Like right now while in the middle of Care of Magical Creatures where there wasn't a bathroom.

"You have got to be kidding me." she said.

"You okay Mione?" Draco asked.

"I have to pee for the fourth time today and there isn't a bathroom here." She said. He grabbed her hand and they moved to the front of the class.

"Professor Hagrid, we need to be excused for a second." He said.

"You're excused" he said. Draco wasted no time running far away to some bushes.

"Go ahead, I will cast a silence spell." He said then took out his wand and cast the spell. He turned his back to her to give her privacy. A minute later he felt a hand on his shoulder so he quickly undid the spell and turned to see Hermione smiling.

"You're the best" she said. Draco grinned and wrapped his arms around her.

"Thank you for noticing" he said making her smack his arm which then made him laugh. They stared at each other before Draco cleared his throat.

"We have been on two incredible dates and I have loved being by your side but I want to take it to the next level."

"You mean have a baby because we are already doing that." She giggled.

"No, I meant will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. She stared at him for a second before smiling.

"I'd love too" Draco swooped down and kissed her. It was their first kiss and it was perfect. They broke away and smiled at each other.

"We should get back to class." She said. He nodded as they walked towards the rest of the class. After class Draco and Hermione walked to Honeydukes because Hermione was craving salt water taffy. When they got there they noticed Pansy pacing back and forth.

"Pansy, you okay?" Draco asked.

"I really need some caramel and my baby daddy is taking his sweet time getting." She said just as the door opened and Ron came out with a full bag of wrapped caramel.

"Oh my gosh you are an angel" she said before grabbing Ron's shirt and pulling him to her before laying a quick kiss on him. She took the bag and opened it not knowing that her baby daddy stood froze, eyes wide open.

"Pansy, your baby daddy looks like he's going to faint." Hermione laughed. Pansy looked up at her partner and giggled.

"Let's go lover boy" she said grabbing his hand and pulling him towards Hogwarts. Hermione pulled Draco towards the entrance of Honeydukes. They went in and bought a big bag of salt water taffy then left still laugh about the kiss that Pansy gave Ron.

"So, is that what you would do if I bought you a big bag of wrapped caramel?" Draco asked chuckling.

"No, but if you bought me a big bag of butterscotch I would" she said. He tried to turn around but she held him back. "What are you doing?"

"Going to buy you a big bag of butterscotch" he said making her laugh.

"Silly man, let's go back to Hogwarts so I can lay down and eat my taffy." She said.

"As you wish" he said wrapping an arm around her. They made it back in time to see Blaise ducking a hex from Ginny.

"I will not call him/her that!" she growled.

"What's going on?" Hermione asked.

"Blaise thinks it would be funny to call our baby Nugget Whiner." Ginny said making Hermione sigh.

"Blaise, you are seriously asking for her to kill you."

"I was joking I would never name our kid that." He said.

"Ginny, he was just kidding so please stop trying to hex him." Hermione said. Ginny took a deep breath before nodding.

"I can't wait for these mood swing to be over with." Ginny said.

"Same here" she said. They waved goodbye before leaving the two crazy people to their fun and games. Draco walked her to the Gryffindor corridor before turning to her.

"I wish we could stay together longer but there is something I must do so go in and eat your candy." He said. Hermione nodded then leaned over and kissed him before she went inside. Draco smiled as he watch his whole world leave. After she was out of sight he quickly hurried to the dungeon to deal with the problem. He entered his room and went to the fire place as his father's face appeared.

"Son"

"Father"