Chapter 23

The boys at two months

"You have got to be kidding me" Hermione said. "That's Lisa Carmichael, she's in my Herbiology class and she hates me cause I'm a muggle-born." Draco stood and moved in front of his wife and child as Lisa came up to him.

"What do you want besides being a pain in my butt?" He asked.

"I want you in my bed." She purred.

"Not going to happen so just turn around and leave." Draco said.

"Come on Draco you know you want me." She said pressing her chest against him. Draco backed up for some space.

"I don't want you so go away." He said.

"I can make you want me." She said. Hermione had heard enough, standing up she moved in front of them and handed Raelynn to him before turning to Lisa.

"He said he doesn't want you so back off or else." She said.

"How dare you talk to me like that you filthy little mud-" she said but was interrupted when Hermione drew back her fist and punched her in the face. Lisa fell backwards onto her ass.

"Don't you ever call me that in front of my family you piece of trash." Hermione said then was about to turn around when she saw Lisa pull out her wand.

"Avada-"

"Expelliarmus" Draco said making Lisa's wand fly out of her hand. He then pointed his wand at her.

"What is going on here?" Professor Hooch said stopping next to Lisa.

"Professor, Lisa tried to use the killing curse on my wife." Draco said.

"This is a serious accusation Mr. Malfoy." She said. "Are you sure?"

"Yes I am" he said. Hooch nodded before she grabbed Lisa and pulled her up.

"We are all going to Headmaster's office and have him deal with the situation." She said. They all left the field and headed to Dumbledore's office. When they got there Hooch told Dumbledore what was going on then she had Draco show his memory of what happened.

"I have seen enough" Dumbledore said standing up. "Mrs. Carmichael, it is illegal to use the killing curse on anyone I'm afraid I have to report you to the ministry." Lisa started bawling her eyes out. Hermione couldn't stand one more moment in her presence.

"May we please leave I need to put Raelynn down for her nap." She said.

"You may but a auror may want to speak with you." Dumbledore said. They left the office and headed to their apartment. When they got there their friends were waiting for them. Ginny saw them first and handed Milo to Blaise before running and hugging Hermione. She pulled back with relief in her eyes.

"We heard what happened" Pansy said coming up to them and hugging both Draco and Hermione.

"Are you okay?" Ginny asked.

"I'm fine" Hermione said.

"Are they going to send that evil bitc- I mean witch to Azkaban?" Pansy said.

"I hope so" Draco said before entering the apartment with Raelynn.

"We need sometime alone right now." Hermione said making everyone nodded.

"We will tell Professor Snape what happened so he can excuse you." Pansy said.

"Thanks" Hermione said before heading inside and closing the door. She headed to Raelynn's room to see Draco sitting in the rocking with Raelynn sleeping in his arm.

"I could have lost you." He said looking up at her. He had tears running down his face. Hermione went over to him and picked Raelynn up and put her in her crib before taking Draco's hands and helping him up before hugging him.

"Same here" she said.