Chapter 25

Hermione's dress

Babies at ten months

Hermione smiled as she watched four ten month old James, Milo, Lila and Raelynn crawl around the floor of her living room

Hermione smiled as she watched four ten month old James, Milo, Lila and Raelynn crawl around the floor of her living room. She had somehow ended up babysitting Milo and Lila for their parents who needed a date night. She and Draco could have used a date night since all they seem to talk about was Raelynn or homework. She wasn't complaining but she would like it if they could have a date night. Where is Draco you may ask? He got detention for missing an assignment which he had lost somehow.

Hermione got up and went over to James to stop him from pulling the baby books off the coffee table. She grabbed him and put him by Raelynn before going over to Milo who was determined to torture his cousin by trying to pull her hair.

"Milo, you can not pull Lila's hair." She said removing Milo's hands from his cousin's hair. Lila gave a appreciative smile before crawling away to play with Raelynn and her blocks. Hermione put Milo into the play pen so he wouldn't go after Lila. Draco walked in that moment and sighed.

"How was detention?" She asked.

"Boring, Snape had me organize his potions books then wipe down all the desk." He said. "How was baby sitting?"

"Well let's see I had to stop Milo from torturing Lila multiple times. James likes pulling stuff onto the floor no matter what it is. Raelynn thinks it's fun to throw things but other than that it's been delightful." She said. They both sat on the couch and watched the little devils play till their parents came for them.

"Tomorrow, Hermione and I are going on a date since it's Saturday and we were wondering if one of you will watch Raelynn for a bit?" Draco asked.

"Ron and I can" Pansy said.

"Yeah, we'd love to watch her" Ron said picking up Lila.

"Thanks" Draco said before they left.

"You were also thinking of a date night?" Hermione asked.

"Since the minute they asked if we could watch the kids." Draco said before kissing Hermione. They heard a noise and turned to see Raelynn had stood up and was leaning on the coffee table before letting go and taking a few fast steps foward before falling on her butt. Draco and Hermione smiled from ear to ear before getting up.

"You took your first steps baby girl." Hermione said helping her stand again.

"Come to daddy Raelynn" Draco said standing a few steps away from them. Raelynn smiled and laughed before stumbling towards him. He caught her and scooped her up kissing her cheek before setting her down. Raelynn stood up as Hermione beckoned her. Raelynn smiled again before making her way over to her mother. Hermione scooped her up and gave her kisses making Raelynn laugh.

"Such a big girl you are, now let's get you ready for bed." Hermione said.

The next morning, Hermione and Draco got up and made breakfast before Hermione went to get Raelynn who was waiting patiently for someone to come get her. Hermione said her good mornings before taking her to see her daddy. Draco took her and gave her good morning kisses before setting her in her high chair and buckling her in. Hermione handed Draco baby food before sitting down to eat. After she finished and Draco had finished feeding her Hermione took her and changed her diaper before getting her dressed.

She felt bad for Raelynn since she was teething which made her gums swell but Raelynn is taking it like a champ. Hermione gave her a teething ring which Raelynn gladly took and stuck it in her mouth. Hermione picked her up and took her out into living room.

"Ma-ma" she said.

"Yes, that's me and who is that?" Hermione said pointing to Draco who looked up from his food to look up at them.

"Da-Da" she smiled.

"That's right" Hermione said before putting her down. She quickly put on some music which made Raelynn laugh and clap. Hermione went into her room and quickly changed into her white and sparkly date night dress before doing her hair into a ponytail. After that she slowly exited the bedroom and saw that Draco had finished breakfast and was currently playing with Raelynn.

"Hello big boy" she said seductively. Draco looked up and his jaw drop open.

"M-Mione" he stuttered.

"Yes"

"You look beautiful" he said.

"Thank you, you should go get dressed so we can take Raelynn to Pansy and Ron's before we start our date night." She said. Draco jumped up and moved quickly towards her. He leaned in and whispered.

"I really want to tear that dress off you and take you."

"Well maybe if you hurry we can discuss that option during lunch." She whispered back. He nodded before going to there room. Hermione smiled before going over to Raelynn to watch her dance. It was going to be a very good day.