Chapter 17

I'm skipping the seven month cause I couldn't think of anything to write for that month.

Hermione was now almost eight months pregnant and miserable. She had insomnia, backaches, she couldn't got to the bathroom without feeling like she just ran a mile. She was still on bed rest until tomorrow and wasn't happy about it but if her baby needed more time she would do it.

The only fun thing about bed rest was getting to eat ice cream as much as she wanted and online wizard shopping. She had gotten everyone's Christmas present. She got Harry a new broom he wanted. She got Luna a book on magical creatures and where they come from. She got Ron a new chess set then got Pansy a robe and slippers she was asking for. She got Ginny (who she made up with last week after a heart to heart) a box on hexes. She got Blaise (who she also made up with) a few new shirts. Her parents and in-laws are getting pictures of the baby once she is born and shirts with the saying worldest best grandparent. She laughed at the thought of Lucius wearing such a muggle thing.

For Draco she got a more touching present. She gotten a sonogram when she went to her check up yesterday without Draco who had practice he couldn't miss she had the nurse make her a big sonogram so she could put the words the worldest best daddy on it then framed it. She hid it at Ginny and Blaise's apartment they just moved into.

"Do you need anything before I head to quidditch practice?" Draco asked poking his head in the room.

"A kiss please" she said. Draco smiled before going over to her and giving her a kiss. After that he left and Hermione was alone with her thoughts. She sighed and picked up the remote to the t.v. she got the power button and the screen lit up. She used her wand to put a movie in the DVD player. The movie is Fault In Our Stars. She hadn't seen the movie so she thought she might watch it. Before she could she heard the front door open.

"Whose there?" She asked.

"It's Ginny, I brought Pansy and Luna" The came in huffing and puffing with their pregnancy pillows. They made their way over to her bed. Hermione grabbed her wand next to her and made the bed a king size bed so everyone could easily fit. They all struggled to get on the bed and get comfortable on their pregnancy pillow but after a few minutes they settled down. Hermione made four bowls of caramel ice cream appear then passed one to each girl. They muttered a thanks before beginning to eat.

"What are we watching?" Pansy asked.

"Fault in our stars" Hermione said pressing play on the DVD remote.

"I heard it was really good." Ginny said. They watched the movie and by the ended of it all of them were crying.

"I hate you Hermione" Pansy said balling her eyes out.

"Hey, it's not my fault I didn't know it was going to be sad." Hermione said wiping her eyes with a tissue.

"Well you picked the movie" Pansy said.

"Well Ginny said it would be good." Hermione said.

"No I said I heard it was good." Ginny said.

"Guys stop arguing" Luna said.

"Be quiet Lovegood" Pansy said.

"Don't tell her to be quiet Parkinson." Ginny said.

"Knock it off" A voice from the door said. They looked up to see Ron and Harry staring at them in annoyance.

"Don't tell us to knock it off you jerk!" Pansy said.

"Go away Ron" Ginny said.

"Why, so you guys could piss each other off." He said.

"Watch you language they can hear everything you say." Hermione said.

"Let's go Luna we have a check up we need to go too." Harry said. Luna said goodbye before Harry went over and helped her get up before grabbing her pregnancy pillow. They left leaving Ron with three pissed off girls.

"Pansy, my mom sent you some more caramels. I left them in our apartment so let's go and you can have some." He said. Pansy's eye lit up and she struggled to sit up. Ron went over and helped her get off the bed before reaching over and grabbing her pregnancy pillow. They waved goodbye before leaving the room.

"Guess it's just you and- you have got to be kidding me." Hermione said at a sleeping Ginny. She sighed and decided to watch another movie. Half way through the movie she too fell alseep.

Draco sighed as he walked into his apartment. He was sweaty and tired and all he wanted to do was take a quick shower then take a nap. He stopped in his tracks when he saw his side of the bed was being used by a sleeping Ginny. He sighed when their was a knock on his front door. He turned and went over to the door and opened it.

"Is Ginny here?" Blaise asked.

"She's sleeping in my bed with my wife. I think Luna and Pansy were here to since my bed is supposed to be a queen size bed not a king size." Draco said moving so Blaise could enter Blaise chuckled and made his way to his girlfriend. Draco watched from the side line as Blaise tried to wake his girlfriend.

"Blaise, if you don't leave me alone I will kill you." Ginny muttered.

"Babe, you are in Draco's spot and he would like his spot back." Blaise said.

"Draco can sleep on the couch I'm not moving." She mumbled. Blaise sighed and took out his wand and made his girlfriend float. He grabbed the pregnancy pillow before he left with his floating girlfriend who was yelling at him to put her down. Draco chuckled before going into his bathroom and taking a quick shower. Once he was done he went out of his bathroom to his dresser and grabbing one of his boxers before slipping it on. He used his wand to turn his bed back into a queen size bed before climbing into his bed next to his wife and falling asleep.