Epilogue

A year later....

Hermione sighed as she looked out of the study window at Malfoy Manor. It had been an extremely hard year for the couple but through all of the grief and all of the pain Draco and Hermiome stayed together. After waking up to find that the potion didn't work and Draco thoroughly trashed Raelynn's room they hadn't come out of their aparment for a week straight, neither did the other couples. They were all heart broken.
At the end of that week, McGonagall came and told them all that they need to get back to their schooling. Most of the couples including Draco and Hermione were in trouble for yelling at her but they didn't care.

After they graduated, most of the couples split up because they couldn't bare to be near each other without think of their  son or daughter they lost. Some of the couples couldn't bare to be apart and dealt with their grief together. Ron, Pansy, Luna, Harry, Blaise and Ginny were a few that stayed together. Ron and Pansy actually got married two months after the graduated, Harry and Luna a few months ago while Blaise and Ginny married just last month. Hermione was happy for them but she was also sad that Raelynn and the other babies couldn't be there to celebrate with them.

Also after graduating, Harry, Ron and Draco decided to become Auror. Luna took over The Quibbler after her dad retired, Pansy took over her mother's fashion company when she retired, Blaise also followed their footsteps and became CEO of Zabini Inc. Ginny joined the Holyhead Harpies as a Chaser. As for Hermione, she owned her own bookstore in Hogsmede. She was closed today because today was the anniversary of Raelynn leaving.

"Mione, you okay?" Her husband asked. She looked up at him and smiled.

"Yeah, just remembering" she said.

"Good things I hope" Draco said moving over to his wife.

"I'm trying" she said before getting up and hugging him. "I hate today"

"Me too" he said rubbing her back. After a few minutes of just hugging they broke apart and went to check on dinner. They had hired free house elves and told them they had a job here forever if they like. They would be look after and never tortured again.

Draco went into the kitchen while Hermione went to dinning room to check on things there. When she entered the room she looked up and froze. A little girl smiled at her from the seat she was sitting in.

"Mummy" she said before jumping out of her seat making the chair fall and hit the floor with a bang. She ran around the table before throwing her arms around a still shocked Hermione.

"Are you not happy to see me, Mummy?" She asked. Hermione's eyes welled up and she dropped to her knees to look at the little girl she thought she wouldn't see again. Hermione reached out and touched Raelynn's face.

"I missed you Mummy, those other guys are not at all fun." Raelynn said.

"Hermione, I heard a bang are you-" Draco said walking into the room from the kitchen door on the other side of the door. He froze when he saw his wife on her knees in front of a little girl that looked familiar. The little girl whirled around and Draco's breath left his body.

"DADDY!!" She yelled before running over to her father. Draco dropped to his knees before scooping up his daughter into a hug.

"How is this possible?" He asked.

"The others did it" Raelynn said pulling back from the hug to look at him.

"What other's" Draco asked.

"Your grandpa and other grandpa" She said. "They are not really nice but the girl are. They said they do not want Mummy and Daddy to be sad no more so they brought all baby back." Draco's eyes widen before he looked at his wife when made her way over to them and now was sitting beside them. His grandparents and great grandparents help bring back Raelynn and they hadn't brought back just Raelynn but all the babies that disappeared.

"Daddy, I am real now" Raelynn said making Draco look confused.

"What do you mean?" Hermione asked.

"They gave us a soul before we came back." Raelynn said. Hermione and Draco looked at each other a smiled. Never again will their family be split apart again. They all did a group hug and knew their future was bright.

 They all did a group hug and knew their future was bright

ITTT'SSS FINNISSSSHHHEDDD. I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW. What did you guys think? Did you like how it ended? Are you going to read it again because you love the book so much. Hope you enjoyed it. Also would you like to see a marriage law story? Let me know